If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i know this isnt the right forum, but if i post it somewhere else it will be forgotten and no one will read it
ive recently heard both danny howells and francois k over the past coupla weeks at cielo and they both dropped this bomb....got a amazing tribally warm up feel to it. when howells dropped it in the beginning of the night i lost my mind
bureone - do u have any tracks similar in style...warm up tribally feel to it that u might be willing to exchange with me? i just need the namesss. stuff like howells warm up, i forgot to ask danny last week when he was at cielo
well off the top of my head, labels such as Moods n' grooves, season, playhouse, open bar, guidance etc usually have warm up type artists making tracks similar to this one.
Some of my favorite artist with a similar sound would be Alton Miller, Toka Project, Amit Shoham, Freestyle Man, etc. ( I looked around last night, but didnt find anything )
btw, I would like to know from wich set you ripped this sample from, wouldnt mind listening to a warm up set from Howells. I think that's pretty rare...
i got this sample from the francois k cielo set i posted a few weeks back...pretty early in the set, maybe 70 min mark...but i heard danny spin this last week and i went bananas. howells warm up sets are hard to come by, the only 2 i know are part 1 of the stalker set and the first 2 hours of the final arc set
been listening to the Francois set, ... pretty cool. 1st hour reminds me of Cusick breaks and early Orb shit.
Try checking out Community recordings as well. They have a lot of tribal house stuff similar to this track. I grabbed all the versions of "Lifted Soul". This track reminds me of that.
i li ke this track so much cause it reminds me of the first time i heard dj gregory elle....i remember the first time i heard it sept 2003 at arc, howells used to love that track and it was always like one of the last tracks coming out of his warm up going into the more peek kinda stuff. amazing vibes and memories. im going to check out community recordings today at work. bureone who is ur fav dj/warm up dj? do u agree with me that howells does the best warm ups?
The only thing I dont like about the Lifted souls track is that it has too much bells...
I've never heard Danny Howells do a warm up set. Everything I've downloaded from him has been crazy funky stuff, I've never been able to see him live either.
The only 2 known dj's to have done superb warm up sets that I've witness have been JVM and Luke Fair. Tim skinner does good stuff too. Older Terry Lee brown and Timwriter have done great warm up material.
I would love to check out Howells do a warm up set.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment