If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Another one bites the dust and another Friday surfaces. I hope everyone had a fair week but most important of all I hope everyone has a super Friday and super weekend.
Please make sure to check out some fresh shows out on our mcast site, some really great and fresh music in there.
Happy weekend to everyone!!!! Mine started yesterday, I played with my audiovisual electronic band in a club, great!!!! I?m at work with big hangover...
We hit a over a 100 earlier this week. Us Oregonians do not believe in AC for it causes global warming, I suffered two nights. Our bedroom is on the 2nd floor and turns into a huge damn oven. Asdf_on_a_stick. Ugh. I know what you mean Steve, el sucko.
We hit a over a 100 earlier this week. Us Oregonians do not believe in AC for it causes global warming, I suffered two nights. Our bedroom is on the 2nd floor and turns into a huge damn oven. Asdf_on_a_stick. Ugh. I know what you mean Steve, el sucko.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment