On a slightly different note, I quit smoking cigarettes 5 weeks ago and counting. Definitely feeling irritable and aggro, but I'm surprised I managed to hold out this long.
I'm quitting....
Collapse
X
-
Re: I'm quitting....
On a slightly different note, I quit smoking cigarettes 5 weeks ago and counting. Definitely feeling irritable and aggro, but I'm surprised I managed to hold out this long.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Comment
-
Re: I'm quitting....
You're a very lucky person. Cannabis psychosis is the warm-up state before full blown bi-polar or schizophrenic disease hits in. These illnesses indicate not just a mental state alteration but an actual physiological change to the anatomy of the brain. Any more pot matey & you'd really not be feeling yourself if you get what I mean....steve i used to be a heavy heavy smoker of that shit, i quit, i had 2, spent 6 weeks in hospital with canabis phsycosis and a further 2 years of heavy medication, people think canabis is a safe drug but i can tell u that people who think that are completely mis informed, the trouble with that is that thc isnt broken down with the liver well so it gets stored in your body fat so it keeps building and building up till the point where ur totally intoxicated with thc, dangerous stuff m8, ur doing the right thing and good luck
Like many other mood altering substances THC(pot, ganja etc.) modulates the release of dopamine which is essential for the actual feeling of pleasure you get when you're doing something pleasurable. So I prescribe for you a week-long orgy of sex, combined with a Thai massage, whilst eating your favourite food, whilst Sasha and Diggers do a tag-team back to back marathon in the night-club of your choice, all at once simultaneously. That oughta make you forget the weed for a while.pot
i've decided to quit smoking ganja for a while. i smoked my last bit last night, and i'm starting out fresh today. it's only been about 13 hours since i last smoked so my irritability hasn't even started yet. i know by this weekend i'm gonna be hatin it.
any words of advice from people who've successfully kicked their habit?Comment
-
-
Re: I'm quitting....
drink tea, eat vegetables and fruits, avoid fat in your food, make lots of excercises in which you finish wet and wasted, take a bath and go to sleep. I personally do some "spiritually routine" like reiki and meditation, or any of that "inside" stuff.Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: I'm quitting....
Get a decent girlfriend Stevo, that will keep you off
@ Red: ftw man, medication? I smoked that shit for 15yrs and never heard of that. But you're right: it's a dangerous drug, especially when you see the THC levels in pot overhere lately. You can't call it soft drugs anymore...Comment
-
Re: I'm quitting....
Like many other mood altering substances THC(pot, ganja etc.) modulates the release of dopamine which is essential for the actual feeling of pleasure you get when you're doing something pleasurable. So I prescribe for you a week-long orgy of sex, combined with a Thai massage, whilst eating your favourite food, whilst Sasha and Diggers do a tag-team back to back marathon in the night-club of your choice, all at once simultaneously. That oughta make you forget the weed for a while.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: I'm quitting....
^ something i've found that helps stop a cig craving is eating sunflower seeds instead. it actually helps a lot.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: I'm quitting....
alot of good advice here
what about swimming??? real good exercise
and hahahhahahah @ learning to mix.......infact
HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHA HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAComment
-
Re: I'm quitting....
a friend of mine that some yaers ago decided to stop smoking cigarettes, started smoking instead a herbal cigar called Beedies, they are from india, made of herbs rolled in a tea leaf. Of course, this has no side effect, it?s not a drug, it?s just for quit to tobacco or pot, but not the habit of smoking. They taste very good! let me see if I get you the link....Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: I'm quitting....
I quit over 8 years ago and agree with the majority of what this thread has to say. I have had too many friends that I watched pot pretty much control there day to day lives which turns into months, years, etc. Alot of it is mental, you'll need a support group of people who have been there and no longer are imo. so you will receive plenty of positive reinforcement. Also make sure to give yourself plenty of positive reinforcement like people have been suggesting. Perhaps schedule a reward system, or even volunteer at some point to help others this will reinforce a lot of things, plus its the opposite of selfishness which I know heavy pot smokers develop a great deal of. Keep us posted, one foot in front of the next...
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: I'm quitting....
Good for you. I have a friend that tries to quit every other year, but only lasts's about a month. He's a breakfast, lunch, dinner pot head guy.
I dont think I'll every quit, but the good thing is I dont smoke much. I mean I dont purchase the stuff. Im one of those friends that just bums it off when it's around, and lucky me, it's around plenty. haha
but really, currently I havent's smoked in about 2 weeks, before that, maybe another 2 weeks, so in moderation, it's not bad.
ONly time I will actually buy it, is when Digweed is in town. I must have me some for that, or a really fucking cool movie.. which there hasnt been any
good luck to ya.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment