Rip a set for us and upload a mercuryserver special.
Sasha & Digweed in my yard
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed in my yard
Rip a set for us and upload a mercuryserver special.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Sasha & Digweed in my yard
I haven't had a store bought egg for about 15 years!I'd let 'em roam on the entire yard, but I down want to step into shit on the terrace and the lawn. I might have to enlarge their weekend house yes, but for the rest they have plenty of space to so their chicken business.
As for store eggs: fuck that shit! If you look at the pic below, you'll understand why I don't buy eggs in stores. I used to get them from my parents' chickens before I got my own.
Unless I'm eating out or at someone's house.
You need a rooster if you want the eggs fertilised for some baby chooks. Only hens are needed for normal eggs. I had a rooster once. Pretty noisy creatures
"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed in my yard
Women are on the rag every month, hens plop an egg on a daily base.
And I agree with Syntax: roosters make too much noise. Don't feel like waking up every night at 4AM
@ Resonator: dude, the cock attached to me is sufficient. You know it because you've grabbed it when you were here
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed in my yard
Thats actually quite fascinating...chickens must eat a whole lot, I mean there is a fair amount of "material" in an egg...and to make one every day....its like the equivalent of me taking a dump the size of my head every morning! Do you know how much food that would be!It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed in my yard
When the chickens start to lay you'll know about it. Once they've laid the egg they'll walk around for hours clucking non-stop to let you know about the pain they're in
"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed in my yard
That's right. Same old clucking, just comes from a different beak for a change
"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed in my yard
Any eggs yet kinky?sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed in my yard
^^ sweet
Is the taste really that much different?sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment