Awesome.... Can't wait to listen
Sasha - Essential mix - Live at Cream Amnesia, Ibiza on Radio 1 - Aug. 11, 2007 ( Ple
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha - Essential mix - Live at Cream Amnesia, Ibiza on Radio 1 - Aug. 11, 2007 (
Awesome.... Can't wait to listen -
Re: Sasha - Essential mix - Live at Cream Amnesia, Ibiza on Radio 1 - Aug. 11, 2007 (
god damn you sasha freaks, ok I will listen to it, i'm gonna be pissed if I like it. I was wrong once b4. ooooo new freeland. ok the tracklist does look kinda fresh. And we still need a sasha forum, he's bigger than fucking Jesus here.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Essential mix - Live at Cream Amnesia, Ibiza on Radio 1 - Aug. 11, 2007 (
It's a fucking broom ride to hell and back. Really enjoyed it. Since it is captured in Cream I expected to have some fluff, but he has some knockers in there. I got out of my seat and started throwing things, I only usually do this with drum and bass. Too bad my batteries died last night, I wanted to experiment. Enjoyed it. Not the best, but not the worst.
Two Dongs up!dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Essential mix - Live at Cream Amnesia, Ibiza on Radio 1 - Aug. 11, 2007 (
Heres the most up to date correct tracklisting:
[000:00] 01 Kraftwerk - La Forme (King Of The Mountains Mix)
[011:00] 02 Beck - Cellphone's Dead (Ellen Allien Remix)
[016:00] 03 ID
[025:00] 04 Robytek - Sun
[032:00] 05 Adam Freeland - Silverlake Pills (Gui Boratto Remix)
[037:00] 06 ID
[046:00] 07 ID
[051:00] 08 ID
[057:00] 09 Rouzbeh Delavari - Unsafe
[062:00] 10 ?zg?r Can - Spara Mig
[068:00] 11 ID
[075:00] 12 ID
[080:00] 13 Gamma Rox & Roy Brizman - Al Tiga Li Babeten (Beta Bokka Remix)
[085:00] 14 Pryda - Ironman
[093:00] 15 Federico Epis - Brasilia
[099:00] 16 ID
[107:00] 17 Nerina Pallot - Peg (Edison Dub)
[113:00] 18 Underworld - Crocodile
NOTES:
- There's no track by 'New Order" there, it was a mistake I made thinking it was the Beck track instead.
- [016:00] 03 ID, apparently a track called C.O.M.A by Sasha, though it hasn't been confirmed from a reliable source so I'd just leave this as an ID and wait. You guys can think of it was what you like..mostly rumors floating around.
- [037:00] 06 ID, track 23 ID from S&D Bonnaro set, and possibly a track called Coma 1 by COMA featured on John Digweed's Transitions Vol 3 CD...but just guesses..we'll have to wait and see.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Essential mix - Live at Cream Amnesia, Ibiza on Radio 1 - Aug. 11, 2007 (
This set is very good and listening to the crowd screaming makes it even better
Federico Epis - Brasilia is a BOMBASTIC trackComment
-
Re: Sasha - Essential mix - Live at Cream Amnesia, Ibiza on Radio 1 - Aug. 11, 2007 (
Many thanks for the uploads - sure to be a great mix. I saw Sasha & Digweed the other week (separately), and Sasha came out on tops, which he's never done for me before. Roll on the debate...sigpicComment
-
Re: Sasha - Essential mix - Live at Cream Amnesia, Ibiza on Radio 1 - Aug. 11, 2007 (
thanks a lot manhere's a mirror http://archiv.to/?Module=Details&Has...E46BF1F0E33027Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Essential mix - Live at Cream Amnesia, Ibiza on Radio 1 - Aug. 11, 2007 (
cheers, very good speeds from this.here's a mirror http://archiv.to/?Module=Details&Has...E46BF1F0E33027Originally posted by Hoff
ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!!
thankyou
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment