Ordered.
Diggers - Transitions 3
Collapse
X
-
Re: Diggers - Transitions 3
Where can we order it from please? Also, are these signed copies?"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Diggers - Transitions 3
Your local online Recordstore. The home of signed, exclusive and limited edition releases since 1998. Shop vinyl, CDs, cassettes, boxsets, merch and more. Plus, sign up for 10% off your first purchase!
If that doesn't work (it sometimes doesn't) just go to www.recordstore.co.uk and search John Digweed.
First 100 are signed.Forward thinking house musicComment
-
Comment
-
Re: so....transitions 3.........
Ditto. Though it is perhaps greedy of me given that I managed to get the second one- which was slightly below the first one, which was brilliant, imo- signed. Certainly have high hopes for this one, but I have resisted giving the minimix a serious listen. Interested to hear the 25 minute tune on the flipside, too.320 requesterComment
-
Re: so....transitions 3.........
The free CD with Digger's and Nick Muir's extra long production should be interesting.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: so....transitions 3.........
Where else sells the autographed copies??
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Diggers - Transitions 3
COMA is actually a combination of three DJ's, one of which is Sasha. But regarding the Digweed album, I review this type of stuff for certain websites (MPIII.com, ibeats.co.uk, beatport etc) and I've listened to T3 SO many friggin' times... the 'magic touch' and 'layering' stuff is definitely true - its an intensly manipulated mosaic of sound - but expect nothing BETTER than T2, even though my personal favorite was the first.
The only part of T3 i havent gotten to sample (and Digweed specified this be so) is I have not heard the 25 minute Digweed/Muir track, so that may change the entire thing around for me. But yeah, T3 is very moody, dark and manipulated/techy.
3-4AM? Bring it on.
~VayaComment
-
Re: Diggers - Transitions 3
ordered last weekIf the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: Diggers - Transitions 3
I just found this with clips of the songs. Sounds like he's doing some electro stuff on the cd...which means it will probably be a BUY for me.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=48323052&b logID=305457682Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment