classic sasha! yessssssssss
Sasha - Live at sasha's birthday party at space ibiza - 04-Sep-2000 -xds
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha - Live at sasha's birthday party at space ibiza - 07-08-2001 -xds
I thought this was fake when I first herd it. lots of big tracks from 2000 on it. You cant be right all the time
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=51LJVSIO
I just got this set, and it sounds fake to me.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at sasha's birthday party at space ibiza - 07-08-2000 -xds
Could someone re up this for me (again) cheers!Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at sasha's birthday party at space ibiza - 07-08-2001 -xds
In what way ?
IMHO (webcast aside) it's similar to the Octopus Tel Aviv set and sasha's sound at the time.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at sasha's birthday party at space ibiza - 07-08-2000 -xds
I never once thought this set was fake.. not sure what makes you think that to be honest.
Plus I really do not think XDS group would release a fake set and they released his bday set from Ibiza in 2001 also if that adds anything."pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at sasha's birthday party at space ibiza - 07-08-2000 -xds
What was the ibiza 2001 b-day set ? I have that (2001) down as one of those mis-label, fake or fantasy sets:
Sasha - Live @ Space in Ibiza (07.08.01) – 2 Hours
Sasha - Live @ Gatecrasher in Ibiza (2001) - 2 Hours
Sasha - Live @ We Love Sundays at Space in Ibiza (01.09.02) - 2 Hours
Usually the e-bayers seem to boost a list to con people.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at sasha's birthday party at space ibiza - 07-08-2000 -xds
set is mis-labeled but this is the one u after colliver
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at sasha's birthday party at space ibiza - 07-08-2000 -xds
this one:What was the ibiza 2001 b-day set ? I have that (2001) down as one of those mis-label, fake or fantasy sets:
Sasha - Live @ Space in Ibiza (07.08.01) – 2 Hours
Sasha - Live @ Gatecrasher in Ibiza (2001) - 2 Hours
Sasha - Live @ We Love Sundays at Space in Ibiza (01.09.02) - 2 Hours
Usually the e-bayers seem to boost a list to con people.
01-sasha_-_live_at_sashas_birthday_party_at_space_ibiza-07-08-2001-xds
162.9 MB, 192 kbps, 1:58:36"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at sasha's birthday party at space ibiza - 07-08-2000 -xds
So, there are two different birthday sets or just a mislabeled one?
The funny thing about your Sasha's threads is that they're like a sit-com, you argue, you cry, but in the end there's never a clean first post with latest working link, tracklist and details.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at sasha's birthday party at space ibiza - 07-08-2000 -xds
So, there are two different birthday sets or just a mislabeled one?
The funny thing about your Sasha's threads is that they're like a sit-com, you argue, you cry, but in the end there's never a clean first post with latest working link, tracklist and details.lol sbando, well now this thread has me doubting my set.. but here is the one I am referring to.. let me know what it is now i guess..this one:
01-sasha_-_live_at_sashas_birthday_party_at_space_ibiza-07-08-2001-xds
162.9 MB, 192 kbps, 1:58:36
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at sasha's birthday party at space ibiza - 07-08-2000 -xds
162 MB (170.778.624 byte)
162 MB (170.778.624 byte)
I suspect yours and Coleby's are the same file, Cowgirl et all. So, was it 2000 or 2001?╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at sasha's birthday party at space ibiza - 07-08-2000 -xds
Thanking you my friend!set is mis-labeled but this is the one u after colliver
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h3o1xnzd3r619acComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment