^ lol
Starcraft 2
Collapse
X
-
Re: Starcraft 2
fuck, i sure hope they make each unit fun to click on like the original....
"need a light?"
"my life for aiur!"
what do you want??"
"power overwhelming!"
"battlecruiser operational"
and so forth...(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Starcraft 2
Or
"in the pipe 5 by 5"
"Take it slow make it happen"
Ahh good memories ... haven't played that game for agesSpeakman Sound - Hold the Line
Comment
-
Re: Starcraft 2
it will be fun to see what they come up with this time around
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Starcraft 2
I'm sure they will have the usual responses when you click on a unit, if they don't it will suck.
The only thing that sucks more is the fact that I'd be surprised if the game comes out Summer of 2010. My guess now is Holidays 2010, fucking Blizzard.Comment
-
-
Re: Starcraft 2
blizzard's core regime has always been pure and adherent to the art of balancing races (and classes for wow....
), i'll adamantly vouch for that. it's a hard as fuck thing to do, but they do a pretty dammed good job at it. i just pre-ordered it the other day; only a few more months.. ffs
blizzard's strategy games is where they keep the true heads loyal.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Starcraft 2
Amazingly I'm part of the SC2 Beta. I was amazed myself. It's a pretty good game. I seems closer than expected. I still say Holidays of 2010 however.blizzard's core regime has always been pure and adherent to the art of balancing races (and classes for wow....
), i'll adamantly vouch for that. it's a hard as fuck thing to do, but they do a pretty dammed good job at it. i just pre-ordered it the other day; only a few more months.. ffs
blizzard's strategy games is where they keep the true heads loyal.Comment
-
Re: Starcraft 2
Seen colleagues playing the beta, looks cool.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Starcraft 2
jesus christ the games is amazing im playing it right nowww weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
who wants some
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment