Another year has gone by after spending a lot of time in the studio and on the road DJing. The rest of 2007 and 2008 look to be an exciting time with tons of tour dates and music releases. I couldn't continue doing this if it wasn't for the continued support of my fans so as a way to say "THANK YOU" I've put together a mix which you can download here: http://www.djsasha.com/fr.php
Sasha - Thank You Mix 2007
Collapse
X
-
Sasha - Thank You Mix 2007
From his myspace page:
Another year has gone by after spending a lot of time in the studio and on the road DJing. The rest of 2007 and 2008 look to be an exciting time with tons of tour dates and music releases. I couldn't continue doing this if it wasn't for the continued support of my fans so as a way to say "THANK YOU" I've put together a mix which you can download here: http://www.djsasha.com/fr.phpGroove on, dream off!Tags: None -
Re: Sasha - Thank You Mix 2007
I've started uploading this too, at the moment it is at 15%
Started a TL:
[00:00] 01. ID
[04:00] 02. Underworld - Crocodile (Original Mix) (Underworld Records)
[12:00] 03. ID
[19:00] 04. Davis & May - Neotron (Piedmont)
[26:00] 05. ID
[34:00] 06. ID
[40:00] 07. ID
[47:00] 08. ID
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Thank You Mix 2007
2007 Sasha Thank You Mix.mp3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0NCJUFK2
Thanks Sasha............Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Thank You Mix 2007
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery good, mr. Coe...
currently listening... and I should listen to it again before sleeping
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Thank You Mix 2007
Rapidshare link:
If you're fond of sand dunes and salty air,
quaint little villages here and there ...Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Thank You Mix 2007
an update...I've started uploading this too, at the moment it is at 15%
Started a TL:
[00:00] 01. ID
[04:00] 02. Underworld - Crocodile (Original Mix) (Underworld Records)
[12:00] 03. Solar - Low Enchance
[19:00] 04. Davis & May - Neotron (Piedmont)
[26:00] 05. Juergens - Love It
[34:00] 06.

[40:00] 07. ID
[47:00] 08. ID
too fucking amazing!
ps: this is why we like sasha so much...Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Thank You Mix 2007
Man,
Davis & May - Neotron (Piedmont)
always fucks with my head and I think it's Trentemoller. Unless that's an insane Sashah4x mashup.This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: Sasha - Thank You Mix 2007
he appreciates his fans so much that he managed to find 49 minutes of tunage.
Still better than Danny Tenaglia's approach to his fan base though
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment