If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
this might sound a little sily, but what is Chable's website?
Is it www.lukechable.com ??? If it is, then I can't enter into the site. does it work for anybody?
^^ thats what I thought. I looked at the html code and it looks like there should be another window that opens, but I just don't see where to click ...
After [ms] introded their inspired Arcade/Gaming option, I have it on good authority that Lukes new site has an on-line "Bingo" zone !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment