Dubfire of Deep Dish? Wow ... haven't been keeping up with his productions and I've only heard his EM this year.
diggers Essential mix
Collapse
X
-
Re: diggers Essential mix
Dubfire of Deep Dish? Wow ... haven't been keeping up with his productions and I've only heard his EM this year.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: diggers Essential mix
Wow... this is a killer set. It doesn't hold together from beginning to end, but there's some truly amazing songs in this set!
I'm getting chills just listening to it!"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: diggers Essential mix
It doesn't hold together totally but that's probably cos it's 2hrs out of his live set? He usually transits between different sounds over a 4hr set. Good tunes though.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: diggers Essential mix
Holds together pretty well. It's got songs. And those songs lead into other songs. And then there are the songs that come out of those transitions. And then there are more songs.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: diggers Essential mix
Good but still not as good as his Live@ Bedrock Essential Mix.
IMO....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: diggers Essential mix
Have only managed to listen to the first 70 minutes a couple of times, and I think it's quite good. Not as amazing as some of you guys think, but still good. There is a period, I think from about 40 mins to 55 mins, where it gets a bit flat, but the other parts (of that first 70 minutes) are good.
What adds to it is the echo-ey sound because it's live....Comment
-
Re: diggers Essential mix
John Digweed from The Warehouse Project
Martin Buttrich – ‘Hunter’ (Cocoon)
Gold Ryan – ‘Collapse’ (White)
Phonogenic – ‘Last Beer on Earth’ (Cocoon)
John Digweed – ‘Gridlock’ [Digweed & Muir's Stripped down Mix] (Renaissance)
Ubu – ‘Pixels’ [Guy Gerber Late Check Out Remix] (Azuli)
BookaShade –‘Numbers’ (K7)
Unknown – ‘Untitled’ (White)
Josh Gabriel – ‘Summit’ [Remix] (White)
Ed Rush and Optical – ‘Untitled’ (White)
Andreas Hennberg – ‘Waters’ [Pierce mix] (Piermont Rec)
Maxime Dangles – ‘Love Water’ (Kompakt2)
Phoenix – ‘Rise Up’ [D Dub Mix]
PoPoF – ‘My Toyz’ (Skryptom)
Pedro Madeira – ‘Long Shadows’ [Christian Prommer mix](Buzzin Fly)
Jack Rock – ‘Formation Flying’ [Guy Gerber Jetlag Mix] (Tic Tac Toe)
Kaliber – ‘Kaliber 15 A’ (Kaliber Music)
Kaliber – ‘Kaliber 15 B’ (Kaliber Music)
PoPoF – ‘Lost Though pt1’ (Skryptom)
PoPoF – ‘Lost Though pt2’ (Skryptom)
Nick Muir – ‘G.Platz’ [Pig & Dan Remix] (Audio Therapy)
Armand Van Helden – ‘I Want Your Soul’ [Dusty Kid Mix] (Southern Fried)Comment
-
Re: diggers Essential mix
what a stellar mix! thanks guys for sharing this. needed a set like this to get me going monday morning.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: diggers Essential mix
heres a link for the PoPoF duder (his main site is down apparently)
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: diggers Essential mix
awesome!!, what happend to the ID´s..https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: diggers Essential mix
im blasting this as loud as possible every chance i get ... my girl kept saying i'll go deaf by the end of the week all thanks to diggers
... essential mix of the year imo
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: diggers Essential mix
I would have to agree with this comment. I've never fallen asleep to a Digweed set BUT THIS ONE I did. Still a great 2-hour DJ set...some mean and dark shit on here. I still prefer the 1-hour Live at Space Ibiza in 2005. That shit turned heads and ears and still does.Have only managed to listen to the first 70 minutes a couple of times, and I think it's quite good. Not as amazing as some of you guys think, but still good. There is a period, I think from about 40 mins to 55 mins, where it gets a bit flat, but the other parts (of that first 70 minutes) are good.
What adds to it is the echo-ey sound because it's live....Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment