Re: Question for Vista Owners.
in any event, I ended up getting a new HP PC
Dual Core 5600+ AMD Processor
3 GB Ram
400 GB HD
and am thinking of slapping this passive cooling Video Card into it
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125070
Slowly getting my Media PC together. Considering switching from streaming stuff over the network through my XBOX to playing stuff directly from the PC to the TV since I cant get MKVs to stream onto the XBox
in any event, I ended up getting a new HP PC
Dual Core 5600+ AMD Processor
3 GB Ram
400 GB HD
and am thinking of slapping this passive cooling Video Card into it
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125070
Slowly getting my Media PC together. Considering switching from streaming stuff over the network through my XBOX to playing stuff directly from the PC to the TV since I cant get MKVs to stream onto the XBox


Comment