Me........................ hide
Transitions 4
Collapse
X
-
Re: Transitions 4
real...promo copyThe Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Transitions 4
If your lucky enough to have a promo, Why risk getting any future ones by posting links etc
I just dont get why people do that at allComment
-
Re: Transitions 4
i'm having very bad thoughts to touch the NO no spot again
JOHN whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do you do this to me OH OH thats it right there UGH just alittlel harder OH OH UGH UGH uuuugggggHHHHHHHHH
fucking A thats where i want itComment
-
Re: Transitions 4
Listened to this in the gym this morning. Maybe it was low blood sugar or something, at one point I lost track of my rest time
The first half reminded me of GU Sydney for some reason, similar kinda groove. Not deep, but builds up with a smooth pace. Very melodic, very interesting sounds. Wished he had mastered this in 5.1 like the Hawtin mix. And then. OMFG WTF. The second half of the mix.
It's fucking ridiculous. I think this is the closest thing I've come to experiencing the Vortex in his mixed comp. Can't wait for the official copy without the gay voiceover. The best Transitions yet.
Or maybe I just happened to be in the right frame of mind this morning 
Now we wait for the Vagabond crew to tell us how much better he was at WMC

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Transitions 4
^
|
couldn't agree more. i just listened to it for the first time yesterday. put a good set of headphones on, drank a couple glasses of good red, and layed down on my couch with the lights down. by 20 minutes in, i was lost. near the end i was pretty much laughing out loud at how good it really is. the editing, sampling, and layering he achieves is just silly. the way all the tunes work together...
all i can say is, bring on a solo digweed north america tour!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment