http://www.enter-the-loft.de/elektronika/2008_04_lars_fischer_blah-blah.mp3
mnml - LARS FISCHER - Blah Blah 04.2008
Collapse
X
-
mnml - LARS FISCHER - Blah Blah 04.2008
New one from the guy... about 138 min. he tends to be pretty solid
http://www.enter-the-loft.de/elektronika/2008_04_lars_fischer_blah-blah.mp3mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavTags: None -
-
Re: mnml - LARS FISCHER - Blah Blah 04.2008
Nice one, thanks!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: mnml - LARS FISCHER - Blah Blah 04.2008
Good shit, deeeeeeeeeeeep.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: mnml - LARS FISCHER - Blah Blah 04.2008
alas, no... The guy never seems to provide one and I haven't seen anything else around....and I sure don't know what he's playingmixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: mnml - LARS FISCHER - Blah Blah 04.2008
Thanks Miroslav you and Ribbario are my sole providers and filters for some solid Minimal Sets so as always downloading...
pretty good set! Thanks again...Last edited by Shpira; April 16, 2008, 12:33:12 PM.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment