Yeah Ive been trying to upload some Cd's and my bandwidth is slow as fuck tonight
2008.03.29 - Nick Warren & Dave Seaman -Shine ,Miami WMC
Collapse
X
-
Re: [Request] Nick Warren & Dave Seaman -Shine ,Miami WMC 2008 ???
I got it from slsk user last night. I too thought it was just the 32 min video.
Instead I wake up to a 320kbps 4:18:53 minute audio file.
Been checking it against some of my other WMC 2008 files and believe its legit.
Liking what I hear.
I started uploading it when I made the offer in my previous post, but it's very big so please be patient.
Can megaupload handle a file this big or do I need to split it?
Nice work m8.Cant wait for this.I was there that night.had to be one of the best party's for me at wmc this year.Nick was awesome.but SeaMan had that place on fuckin fire.
Any luck on 16 bit lolitas set from that night?
cheers
hafidComment
-
Re: [Request] Nick Warren & Dave Seaman -Shine ,Miami WMC 2008 ???
Been waiting for this one for a long time myself. Here you go
Thanks to JahRastaToo at slsk for letting me snag this one.
Enjoy~
I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
-
I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
-
Re: [Request] Nick Warren & Dave Seaman -Shine ,Miami WMC 2008 ???
is there a tracklisting for this by any chance?Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Re: [Request] Nick Warren & Dave Seaman -Shine ,Miami WMC 2008 ???
wooo thanks for that CactusBeats!!! youhuuu


Co tu dużo gadać Panie, treści pieśni niczym lanie, wody Panie na mój młyn, taki dobry z tego czyn, że płynące z setów dźwięki, niszczą fazy mej udręki, i już człowiek zajarany, leci wiskać leśne polany, w poszukiwaniu grzybów oczywiście, ja też przyznaję uroczyście
Comment
-
Re: [Request] Nick Warren & Dave Seaman -Shine ,Miami WMC 2008 ???
It took nearly 4 hours for it to download. But I'm really struggling with uploads as well today. I don't know if its a problem with Megaupload or my bandwidth.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: [Request] Nick Warren & Dave Seaman -Shine ,Miami WMC 2008 ???
Huge thanks cactus for the work of finding, and dL'n ... then uploading for us the grab here. Sweet mega post, had it in one hour btw. Now to crank it up. Thx!!!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment