nice suggestions folks, keep em coming! we're definitely going to rock it that night, after the ceremony and dinner, all bets are off baby!
Anybody here married?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Anybody here married?
nice suggestions folks, keep em coming! we're definitely going to rock it that night, after the ceremony and dinner, all bets are off baby! -
" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Anybody here married?
Last song for me will always be In The Mood. Glenn Miller tune. I used to play at the Roof Ballroom in indianapolis, and we'd always close the nights out with this choon. always went down. even the stubborn husbands would get off thier chairs to dance. just a light and fun tune.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJE-onnw2gM[/YOUTUBE]you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Anybody here married?
There is a beautiful remix of Cafe Del Mar that is about 12min long, and it is perfect for a wedding. My friend Nat played it at her wedding, and it fit perfectly.
I will ask her what the remix is and get back to you ASAPsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Anybody here married?
Through early morning fog I see visions of the things to be
The pains that are withheld for me I realize and I can see . . .
That suicide is painless it brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.
I try to find a way to make all our little joys relate
Without that ever-present hate but now I know that it’s too late,and . . .That suicide is painless it brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.
The game of life is hard to play. I’m gonna lose it anyway.The losing card I’ll someday lay so this is all I have to say.That suicide is painless it brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.
The only way to win is cheat and lay it down before I’m beat,and to another give my seat for that’s the only painless feat.That suicide is painless it brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.
The sword of time will pierce our skins it doesn’t hurt when it beginsBut as it works its way on in the pain grows stronger . . . watch it grin, but . . .
That suicide is painless it brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.
A brave man once requested me to answer questions that are key
'Is it to be or not to be' and I replied 'oh why ask me?'
That suicide is painless it brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please.
And you can do the same thing if you choose.To err is human... To correct it before anyone notices is genius.Comment
-
Re: Anybody here married?
seriously tho....
if i did have a proper wedding type thing, i wouldn't have done anything clubby type like underworld or anything. jazz is the perfect setting. dave brubeck, st. germain, coltraine, chet baker, billie holliday, milt jckson = way more classy for the situation.Comment
-
Re: Anybody here married?
Yep married for 4 years now. We had sasha airdrawndagger playing during the ceremony. Think we had spooky 'believe' play when she walked down the aisle, the ambient mix. Had a Dj friend of mine keep it Edm during the reception. A very un traditional wedding indeed.Comment
-
Re: Anybody here married?
well for the actual party dancing part of the night, I had the dj spin Freestyle and Disco. Most of my friends grew up listen and partying to that stuff.. plus I have a decent collection of it as well!
Lovve that era!!!!!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xMLX9IGlOPk[/YOUTUBE]Comment
-
Re: Anybody here married?
hahaha, funny you say that, I have been listening to DSOTM a lot lately whilst winding down at night.. brilliant albumComment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment