mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

Atom Smasher could create Black Hole

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiddles
    Encryption, Jr.
    • Jun 2004
    • 6864

    #31
    Re: Atom Smasher could create Black Hole

    i might take a day trip out to this thing on wednesday.




    only if the dollar quadruples in value. fucking POS dollars

    Comment

    • Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004
      • 18980

      #32
      Re: Atom Smasher could create Black Hole

      i wish the moany italians would stop screaming, " we are all going to die, we're gonna be sucked into a black hole"

      its getting fucking annoying!!!!

      Comment

      • Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004
        • 18980

        #33
        Re: Atom Smasher could create Black Hole

        apart from that they look pretty!!




        Comment

        • Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002
          • 29060

          #34
          Re: Atom Smasher could create Black Hole

          aren't those the fleeting moments before the star's demise before it forms a black hole ?
          www.mjwebhosting.com

          Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

          Comment

          • Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004
            • 18980

            #35
            Re: Atom Smasher could create Black Hole

            dunno

            i'm not some geek that would understand these things!

            Comment

            • Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002
              • 29060

              #36
              Re: Atom Smasher could create Black Hole

              well I imagine the black hole wouldn't emit light
              www.mjwebhosting.com

              Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

              Comment

              • Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004
                • 18980

                #37
                Re: Atom Smasher could create Black Hole

                good point!

                most of the google images for black holes were in the same genre.

                could be the light bing sucked in.

                i know at the event horizon not even light can escape, but before that it must be drawn into the hole.

                Comment

                • raver_mania
                  Watch out....I'm trying to sense here
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 216

                  #38
                  Re: Atom Smasher could create Black Hole

                  Ahhh....initially I was going to say these weren't black holes, but look what I found...

                  The latest Black Holes breaking news, comment, reviews and features from the experts at Black Holes Coverage


                  Apparently black holes don't swallow *everything*!

                  Comment

                  • Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002
                    • 29060

                    #39
                    Re: Atom Smasher could create Black Hole

                    that article is neat
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

                    Jib says:
                    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                    Originally posted by ace_dl
                    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

                    Comment

                    • day_for_night
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 4127

                      #40
                      Re: Atom Smasher could create Black Hole

                      Originally posted by Kamal
                      well I imagine the black hole wouldn't emit light

                      ya they do, actually. its totally counter-intuitive, but i'm pretty sure they spit out giant jets (like in both pictures) of stuff that hasn't crossed the event horizon yet.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                        THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
                        Enter the full venue ↗