If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Lee Burridge - Live @ Kudos Beach, Mamaia - 08-08
Originally posted by Gatz
holy chit if there are 3 other parts and part 2 is 274 Megs how big is this set???? and how long did he play for????
btw thanks for part 2.
fair question coz I forgot to mention that 'my' version of mp3's is bigger in size, i.e. the first part is 257M in size at 320kbps. so I suppose that the rapidshare/beatfactor version is a compressed one.
total time of the set : ~7h05.
the man is a legend here. he plays at least 2 times per year at kudos beach after playing a night long at La Mania club which is some 200-300m away.
le : links in my first post
Last edited by phaeton; August 19, 2008, 02:54:39 PM.
Re: Lee Burridge - Live @ Kudos Beach, Mamaia - 08-08
do there also exist other links than the filebox links? I always get errors that I'm already downloading files from filebox even I'm not downloading anything
Re: Lee Burridge - Live @ Kudos Beach, Mamaia - 08-08
Originally posted by phaeton
fair question coz I forgot to mention that 'my' version of mp3's is bigger in size, i.e. the first part is 257M in size at 320kbps. so I suppose that the rapidshare/beatfactor version is a compressed one.
total time of the set : ~7h05.
the man is a legend here. he plays at least 2 times per year at kudos beach after playing a night long at La Mania club which is some 200-300m away.
le : links in my first post
That 320 quality is amazing. Loving this!! thank you !!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment