^^I've ordered Endless river, but they are saying 4 - 6 weeks delivery ??
What are you listening to?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What are you listening to?
^^I've ordered Endless river, but they are saying 4 - 6 weeks delivery ??The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: What are you listening to?
yes, I know. I´m a CD guy, I´ll buy it of course... but It came to me through the lovely internet
It´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
^^ I just got an e-mail saying it's out of stock , which is weird because it isn't supposed to be released yet, so god knows when I will get it.
But I can wait I have some wonderful music to play still. !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
Charlie May - May Cause Drowsiness by Charlie May - Hear the world’s sounds
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
dancy and fun : )
https://soundcloud.com/south-of-roosevelt/live-at-house-of-sol-2014Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
Luke Fair - Mix For BTB 12th Anniversary - 10 14 by Luke Fair - Hear the world’s sounds
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
https://soundcloud.com/ninja-tune/solid-steel-radio-show-7112014-part-1-2-bass-clef
Solid Steel (7th November) Our guest in Hour 1 this week is Bass Clef with very much a mix of two halves. The London based producer released his latest EP 'Moment Only Moment' on Sneaker Social Club and 2 tracks feature in this mix, alongside Alice Coltrane, Alvin Lucier, Kraftwerk, Liquid Liquid and LSDJ-E . He had this to say;
"The first half has a lot of acapella, free jazz, modern classical, world music, it's a tribute to the 'anything goes' spirit of chillout rooms circa the early 90s (something I also associate with Coldcut and the Solid Steel series with too..true adventurism innit) combined with a heavy nod to Glenn Gould's ideas of polyphonic and counterpoint radio shows, like 'The Idea Of North'. Then the second half is more straight up bangers, Bass Clef new bits and a few personal classics.""pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: What are you listening to?
Yousef - recorded live at Habitat - CALGARY - 25 Oct 2014 by yousef - Hear the world’s sounds
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment