Unfortunately those are modified Ipods. and are kinda expensive when you get to all the stuff you have to buy with it...like the cable itself...the modification...the headphone amplifier. It get's expensive. Just like anything to do with audiophiles.
Fine if you're Britney ... not if you're Frank Zappa
Collapse
X
-
Re: Fine if you're Britney ... not if you're Frank Zappa
Unfortunately those are modified Ipods. and are kinda expensive when you get to all the stuff you have to buy with it...like the cable itself...the modification...the headphone amplifier. It get's expensive. Just like anything to do with audiophiles. -
Re: Fine if you're Britney ... not if you're Frank Zappa
Yeah it does, IMO lossless or high bit-rate on an iPod with a good set of cans is good enough for me.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Fine if you're Britney ... not if you're Frank Zappa
I wish you could do FLAC on ipods. Sure would save me time in having to convert all these files to 320s.Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Fine if you're Britney ... not if you're Frank Zappa
Nice, but do you know anyone who has it and can they attest to what it is like and how good it runs. I really don't wanna have to re set everything in my ipod.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment