go as maggie thatcher!
Halloween Costumes!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Halloween Costumes!
lmao. if i had this costume, maybe. i bet they sell a maggie mask at the costume store though..

with regards to my beer box costume. its easy! just gotta drink all the beer with ur crew, and then strap on the box with the suspenders.
oh, can't forget the additional 40oz of freedom to accompany ya thru the night!(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Halloween Costumes!
halloween costume shopping blows
i just came home from party city in union square..it was insaaaane!! hundreds of people in there...it almost felt like shopping on christmas eve..yea yea that's what i get for going 2 days before halloween
it was well worth it because my costume is dope...officer meow reporting for duty
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Halloween Costumes!
Its really lame but I really am considering staying home this weekend because
1) I'm feeling too lazy to figure out a costume by friday
2) I'm too BROKE to drop $100+ for a costume since I spent all my money on DJ stuff and dental work!
3) If I stay home it means I get to practice spinning.
But I know the shite I'm going to get from one of my friends if I bail, since I told her I'd go to this party with her. Mmm...maybe I should just tell her if I have to go in a costume, she has to make one for me! lol
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Halloween Costumes!
if u got without a costume or a really shitty one, u'll get blazed!Its really lame but I really am considering staying home this weekend because
1) I'm feeling too lazy to figure out a costume by friday
2) I'm too BROKE to drop $100+ for a costume since I spent all my money on DJ stuff and dental work!
3) If I stay home it means I get to practice spinning.
But I know the shite I'm going to get from one of my friends if I bail, since I told her I'd go to this party with her. Mmm...maybe I should just tell her if I have to go in a costume, she has to make one for me! lol
go as Mr t or Murddock out of the A-Team. easy as pie to dress up. and u cvan go round acting like a twat all evening.
i pity the fool!
Comment
-
Re: Halloween Costumes!
Murddock haha...that would be funny! Maybe I can go as that smooth talker, whats his name again?
I also have this old "cloak/robe" like thing I bought at CVS a couple of years ago (for Halloween, but lost the rest of the stuff that came with it). I could probably paint some crazy shit on my face, make up some weird character, and go as that! lolComment
-
-
Re: Halloween Costumes!
Now that I am living (temporarily) in Orlando, Florida I think an appropriate costume would be a homeless person...Happy Halloween!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment