Cheers!
what is everyone doing tonight?
Collapse
X
-
what is everyone doing tonight?
It's Saturday night...what are all you crazies doing tonight? I am currently having some coors lights and enjoying some music at the moment. Later I am off to go watch UFC90...i hope everyone has a fun and safe night!
Cheers!
Tags: None -
Re: what is everyone doing tonight?
Currently streaming Real Time with Bill Maher, considering going to see Roger Sanchez at Club Firestone in Orlando...
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: what is everyone doing tonight?
stayed up til 4am last night, played golf this morning at 9am hungover and then watched LSU blow it against georgia this afternoon... now i'm watching more football and washing clothes. quite an exciting saturday night. soooo tired.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: what is everyone doing tonight?
staying in and doing some work for the firm. having some 'zza and having a few Lokitas mixes in teh background.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: what is everyone doing tonight?
They are having a 20th Anniversary show of Headbangers Ball on MTV2 tonight with Rachtman on there. Got some great old videos on there right now. But I'd like them to have more interviewing parts and less videos...I've already seen all these videos.
After that...who know's, the damn show is off at 12AM which isn't like the old show.Comment
-
Re: what is everyone doing tonight?
Had a real lazy day ... got up late, watched Liverpool crush Chelsea and been playing old Sasha & Digweed sets.
Made a lovely lovely chicken biryani from a recipe I've been trying to perfect - now having a beer, and will watch Match of The Day 2 a bit later, plus I need to catch up on Prison Break.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: what is everyone doing tonight?
Had a real lazy day ... got up late, watched Liverpool crush Chelsea and been playing old Sasha & Digweed sets.
Made a lovely lovely chicken biryani from a recipe I've been trying to perfect - now having a beer, and will watch Match of The Day 2 a bit later, plus I need to catch up on Prison Break.
Congrats on Liverpool crushing Chelski.
If I ever won the lotto I'd move to Chelsea though. It's sooooooo nice.
Comment
-
Re: what is everyone doing tonight?
Did you end up going to Sasha at the weekend Hypo ?sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: what is everyone doing tonight?
went to porch last night for sean cusick's birthday party...sasha was supposed to come as a special guest dj & the word didn't spread until last yesterday afternoon...i got the news at 3pm that sasha was gonna be playing..showered & was out the door in 20 minutes..i never got ready so fast in my life! lol
anyway..i get there then find out sasha wasn't coming because he played in LA the night before..apparently he missed his flight back to new york..i believe he got cought up at an afterhours with sparrow...fucking sparrow! lolComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment