I've joined the 11 Min's of part 2 to the 56 Mins of part 3
Sasha @ Danzoo Club, Mexico City 2003
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha @ danzoo club, mexico city ' 03
Thanks - check out this site for Mexico tour details:
Based on this are we going with 5th June ?
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ danzoo club, mexico city ' 03
Yeh ... that's a lot of his 2003 sets all over - I assume the last tracks were meant to be crowd pleasers. Inconsistent.
Pity his renaissance (ibiza) 2003 set never came out - he really hooked it up that night ... stars still gives me goosebumps now !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ danzoo club, mexico city ' 03
I know there are like 2 o 3 parts of the set, that sounds dont work´s, a little bird told that happens because sasha dont wanted to be recorded that song .. sincerely i dont know if this is true or not ..IN STATEComment
-
Re: Sasha @ danzoo club, mexico city ' 03
Nahh
The 3 parts exist. I did hear them and had the chance to have them but the 3 cds got lost while moving.
Sasha rocked it that nite...
Opening dj was Sean Cusick who played a disastrous set. Sasha hadnt been in Mexico since around 2000 and the people were hungry for him. Sean, in his typical arrogant style, pissed the crowd untile they booed him and eventually Sasha came on... how can I forget A Break In The Clouds for the first time.....
Had to report ill for work the next day (friday)... was tooooo fucked up to punch the telephone numbers!
Hope someone can post the real 3rd part. It had, Breezer and Hoochie Koochie on it.Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ danzoo club, mexico city ' 03
Listened to this and i have to say that if you are going to listen to any 03 sets you would be better listening to Glasto or Creamfields IMO. All sets are pretty much the same, big crowd pleasers, nothing wrong with that! Was at both them sets and they were mind blowing.Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ danzoo club, mexico city ' 03
I was at the Glastonbury gig I thought it was terrible. Lets Get Ill, Cowpander and that awful Nirvana Smells Like Freeland. They should of called it Smells Like ShiteListened to this and i have to say that if you are going to listen to any 03 sets you would be better listening to Glasto or Creamfields IMO. All sets are pretty much the same, big crowd pleasers, nothing wrong with that! Was at both them sets and they were mind blowing.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ danzoo club, mexico city ' 03
Good point, should i say....mind blowing at the time barr lets get ill! Stinky wee number.Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ danzoo club, mexico city ' 03
Have to agree with Chunky here those 3 enough to kill a set. I can pretty much listen to 2003 once a week or I get bored.Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ danzoo club, mexico city ' 03
Yeh. Looking back, alot of his 03 sets were pretty predictable.Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ danzoo club, mexico city ' 03
Not to say they aren't great mixes individually but the year on the whole was pretty weak as far as the track selection goes. I appreciate Digweed more with every listen spanning the last decade or so because he always seems to have great music and it changes regularly. I think Diggers is more consistent but ask me to pick one set year in and year out it's always one of Sasha's.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment