Thanks in advance
[Ulrich Schauss] - A request [UPDATED]
Collapse
X
-
Re: [Ulrich Schauss] - A request
To get things going, here's a couple I got:
DownTime
01 Aspidistra Fly - Sea Glass
02 Miss Bliss - Release The Kraken
03 Paper - Cloudy, Cloudy, Cloudy
04 Sway - Fall
05 Elika - Defeated
06 The Meeting Places - Freeze Our Stares
07 Auburn Lull - Broken Heroes
08 Airiel - Red Friends
09 Ulrich Schnauss - Look At The Sky
10 Soundpool - Do What You Love
11 Pia Fraus Vs Ulrich Schnauss - Mute The Birds
12 Mahogany - Vista Dome
13 Lovesliescrushing - Eishglin
Ulrich Schnauss @ Lab30, Augsburg 5.11.2005
SendSpace lets you transfer large files quickly and securely for free. Enjoy hassle-free file sharing today.
-
Re: [Ulrich Schauss] - A request
I love US, I re-bought the remasters and I'm always hunting down his remixes and collaborations.
The second link is a live gig, have a look at his gizmos (that crash at the beginning of the clip
)
╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: [Ulrich Schauss] - A request
Thanks sbandoI love US, I re-bought the remasters and I'm always hunting down his remixes and collaborations.
The second link is a live gig, have a look at his gizmos (that crash at the beginning of the clip
)
http://www.kcrw.com/music/programs/m...lrich_schnauss
I have the original CDs. Can I ask you are the remaster THAT good in terms of sound quality?
Comment
-
Re: [Ulrich Schauss] - A request
I can't hear the vast improvement he's mentioning, the sound it's cleaner and I'm sure he corrected mistakes that have been bugging him since the original releases. On the plus side, all three albums are sold by Independiente at a very reasonable price.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: [Ulrich Schauss] - A request
Ulrich Schnauss - Morning Becomes Eclectic on KCRW ( 8th October 2007 )I love US, I re-bought the remasters and I'm always hunting down his remixes and collaborations.
The second link is a live gig, have a look at his gizmos (that crash at the beginning of the clip
)
http://www.kcrw.com/music/programs/m...lrich_schnauss
DownloadComment
-
Re: [Ulrich Schauss] - A request
01.(=Intro-Einfeld-false-start-deleted fill=)
02.Einfeld,Here Today,Gone Tomorrow
03.(=Interview=)
04.Song About Hope,
Never Be The Same,
Medusa(outro)Medusa continues*╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: [Ulrich Schauss] - A request
Ulrich Schnauss - Blue Room (Radio 1) [2003-10-04]
Ulrich's own stuff, 30 mn.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: [Ulrich Schauss] - A request
Another Radio 1 Blue Room (28.02.04)
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment