If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
At long last Danny has released it !! From his message board.
Someone asked about putting my set up from Darkbeat in Melbourne but didn't realize I even had it!
Anyway, the links were in my mailbox so here they are:
SendSpace lets you transfer large files quickly and securely for free. Enjoy hassle-free file sharing today.
I haven't listened to it but the Darkbeat guys assured me there weren't any career-threatening elements in there so I'll make the rare move of putting one of my live sets out there.
The links are slow, so before anyone asks I will upload to Mediafire as soon as I download. Only 5 hours the beginning of the set wasn't recorded unfortunately.
This was a great night.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
From the gu board
In a blatant attempt to divert you from the RA podcast drama, where I sadly let myself get a bit wound up by some well-respected music critics, I thought I'd let you know that you can access my december set from Darkbeat in Melbourne via my site.
I haven't checked it, so for all I know, Tronic's advice
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Thanks , I can't believe he posted it on the GU board first.
Yeah but you know what its like. If it gets posted anywhere, it ends up here in minutes. Though saying that the James Zabiela set from Godskitchen in the Ukraine slipped by under the radar.
The RA podcast drama is on the GU board, under GU Music - basically a few guys slagging off the mix and Danny because it's not 'house' music
Someone said his mixing is terrible, said his career was failing
Btw this mix is missing the first 1 1/2 hours [wasn't recorded] so you don't get the sublime buildup but I'm sure it will be stunning. U It was wonderful being there
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Someone did criticise the mixing, but yeah, it was different, but once I got my head around that I loved it.
This probably a dumb question but why do people do zip files??
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Part 1
-Around 1hr 10 minutes is what sounds like a remix of WestBam - Oldschool Baby
-Kelley Polar - Entropy Reigns (Ewan Pearson & Usher’s Closed System Dub)
Part 3
-first track definitely does sound like a Popof track
-Jerome Sydenham & Nagano Kitchen - GSXR (Adam Beyer Remix Pt. 1)
-Timo Maas - Subtellite
-Nicolas Maseyeff - Melencolie D'Avril
Part 4
Second to last track and the track towards the beginning of his 2007 EM is.....
Tom Middleton - Shinkansen
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment