For me - Yes , because I don?t like "Involver"
James Zabiela - ALiVE will blow up Involver???
Collapse
X
-
Re: James Zabiela - ALiVE will blow up Involver???
[quote="KRANKHEAD"]Label: Renaissance Recordings | Release Date: Monday, July 19, 2004
Wow, man i think this is gonna blow up Sasha's Involver
i dunno , whatcha think???
hmmm, I'd have to say we are comparing two totally different concepts here. Involver, correct me if I am wrong, is a mix cd of tracks reworked by Sasha, wereas this JZ cd is a mix cd with some tracks reedited/remixed by JZ.
Also the ADD comparison is a bit off base too IMO, that being an artist album and Involver being a mix cd. I think ADD hasnt even peaked yet, as far as the remixes that will come from it, ie: Luke Chables Cloud Cuckoo remix. IMOComment
-
it's gonna be a good cd, but I don't think it can be compared with involver, different things, not conflict at allComment
-
-
Comment
-
jesus with this coming out the sasha mix the way out west cd and the beasties.its gonna be an expensive month." Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Comment
-
-
i like involver very much . i think sasha made a exelent work on it.
lets see what JZ does in this one
Comment
-
thanks for reminding me :POriginally posted by unomeOriginally posted by buckmanjesus with this coming out the sasha mix the way out west cd and the beasties.its gonna be an expensive month.
lets not forget our vinyl addiction!
" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Comment
-
you are correct sirOriginally posted by GalapidateSomeone told me Involver was the first of five projects Sasha is doing with Global Underground soon. Is this true?" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment