[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs[/youtube]
Kid tripping balls after dental surgery
Collapse
X
-
Re: Kid tripping balls after dental surgery
NO2, good times. Love it when the kid asks "is this going to be forever?"
When I was about his kid's age I got a filling and fell asleep under the gas. When I woke up after the procedure I had to use the bathroom and proceeded down the narrow hallway like a pinball off each wall.Comment
-
Re: Kid tripping balls after dental surgery
lol that's messed up..
"take me to his dealer. now."
+1The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Kid tripping balls after dental surgery
Does anyone have the name of his dentist? I think it's about time for a checkup
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Kid tripping balls after dental surgery
Good thing it was narrow then.NO2, good times. Love it when the kid asks "is this going to be forever?"
When I was about his kid's age I got a filling and fell asleep under the gas. When I woke up after the procedure I had to use the bathroom and proceeded down the narrow hallway like a pinball off each wall.
I had the exact same thing happen. That's why they call it Moongas.
Feels like you're walking on the moon!
The dad was really calm and even had a chuckle!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Kid tripping balls after dental surgery
reminds me of a few late nights after partying hard with you mike. notably the part about not putting things in your mouthyour life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Kid tripping balls after dental surgery
yup, sobreity SUCKS. but ill be out again soon. i have been extremely self destructive lately after the breakup and some other bad news.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Kid tripping balls after dental surgery
that's funnyDon't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Kid tripping balls after dental surgery
i was refering to the video, DICK!!!
Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment