very good stuff caley =))) thx
Caley Martin - Mindfunk (02-10-09) on Proton Radio
Collapse
X
-
Re: Caley Martin - Mindfunk (02-10-09) on Proton Radio
Listened to both parts last night while gaming, really enjoyed them. Deep, twisted, funky, often all three at the same time. Thanks for the shareComment
-
Re: Caley Martin - Mindfunk (02-10-09) on Proton Radio
Glad you all are enjoying the sets... I had a lot of fun makin' them.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Caley Martin - Mindfunk (02-10-09) on Proton Radio
Thanks for listening man... you know how I love the grooooooove.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Caley Martin - Mindfunk (02-10-09) on Proton Radio
Mindfunk on Proton Radio (02-10-09) Part 2:
01. Shed - iTHAW [Ostgut]
02. Vakula - The key moments [Quintessentials]
03. Wolf + Lamb - You will find (Zev remix) [Wolf + Lamb]
04. Motor City Drum Ensemble - Keep up [20:20 Vision]
05. Mark Henning - Farbrique belgique (Dario Zenker remix) [Soma]
05 and half ?
at 25 mins hmm.... forgot one more track. Am I right?
06. Kris Wadsworth - Keep pushin' (Chris Carrier remix) [Adult Only]
07. Dflex - Waltz (Kawabata remix) [Tiny Sticks]
08. Azuni - Use me [Sthlmaudio Recordings]
09. Anton Zap - Basement groover [Quintessentials]
10. Loco Dice - Black truffles in the snow (Mike Huckaby remix) [Desolat]
11. RiskSoundSystem - The sound is yours (Kerri Chandler remix) [Legato]Comment
-
Re: Caley Martin - Mindfunk (02-10-09) on Proton Radio
hmmm... I don't have the mix on me right now, so I can't double check, but I am pretty sure that's all of the tracks. That Dario Zenker mix is pretty long though.
I will take a peep!For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Caley Martin - Mindfunk (02-10-09) on Proton Radio
Noice, Maya's great peoples!Comment
-
Re: Caley Martin - Mindfunk (02-10-09) on Proton Radio
oh you know Maya? she's great. we're like Bonnie and Clyde when I'm in town.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Caley Martin - Mindfunk (02-10-09) on Proton Radio
double checked Gontilla, those are all of the tracks!
For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Caley Martin - Mindfunk (02-10-09) on Proton Radio
cześć! Ironically, I'm half Polish...
For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Caley Martin - Mindfunk (02-10-09) on Proton Radio
I've actually never traveled to Europe (yet). I've been itching to go sometime before I am 30... haha.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment