Nice pic bro. Very awesome night. We didn't last long though but nonetheless great times!!
Pictures From Digweed @ MAYAN
Collapse
X
-
Re: Pictures From Digweed @ MAYAN
Nice pic bro. Very awesome night. We didn't last long though but nonetheless great times!!
-
Re: Pictures From Digweed @ MAYAN
^ you didnt stay till the end
i realize we're getting older and everything but I would like to think I still have it in me to stay for an entire of diggz at the mayan set...then again, maybe not I don't know...definitely a sign we're getting older
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Pictures From Digweed @ MAYAN
That last video about sums up the last two hours, not sure how late he went, but was out near 330ish. After about 145am every track was incredible, the kind of tracks you just shake your head in disbelief how good they are, upfront was very cool. You are a trooper Al, drove back to Vegas around 9a myself. Good night all around.You're right. I spent the first half in front, and the rest of the night on the balcony and by the back rail. I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in years. I was texting people all night long. It was nice to hear nothing but quality music... nothing that resembled electro.
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Pictures From Digweed @ MAYAN
man, the mayan has fukin character i loves it.
downtown can be scarily remote and creepy.This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: Pictures From Digweed @ MAYAN
We needed you there Chris, the visuals in that place were off the chart.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Pictures From Digweed @ MAYAN
so what time did he wrap it up? i left around 2:30am. definitely getting old. how i used to do a 10-12 hour set at Avalon i don't know. but missing him at the Mayan is unthinkable. still love the space, still love the choons, still don't understand all the old asians rolling out of their gourds.Comment
-
Re: Pictures From Digweed @ MAYAN
Videos are still uploading to Youtube 24 hours later.
I have a small Canon elph or (ixus) if you live in Europe Powershot SD1000
HEre are some more:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NoiPx97LdE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afcwHd6mZ7U[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oGfplvdVWA[/YOUTUBE]Comment
-
Re: Pictures From Digweed @ MAYAN
^
frankly it wouldnt be "digweed @ the mayan" without it. I just realized after all these years, the mayan is situated in Chinatown more or less http://www.chinatownla.com/gettinghere.php?pageId=17 there you have it
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Pictures From Digweed @ MAYAN
^congrats hypo these are thee best vids ive seen of the mayan, absolutely stunning... you deserve +25 imo. hope everyone can appreciate that this is one of those rare occaisions perfectly captured, can u tell im stoked? lol
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment