The boys are in excellent form here..
Deep Dish - 2001-12-28 - Live @ +Soda Club Athens, Greece
Collapse
X
-
Deep Dish - 2001-12-28 - Live @ +Soda Club Athens, Greece
Just located this high quality vintage Deep Dish gem.
The boys are in excellent form here..
I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiTags: None -
-
Re: Deep Dish - 2001-12-28 - Live @ +Soda Club Athens, Greece
where are this deep dish today !!
these guys was so amazing !! thank you
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish - 2001-12-28 - Live @ +Soda Club Athens, Greece
I never really liked Deep Dish all that much. I saw them several times in DC and at Cavo Paradiso in Mykonos back in 04 but I just couldn't get into them. That being said, I never heard their Yoshiesque albums (which I've heard excellent things about), and I did think Penetrate Deeper was a great record. I thought their GU's were ok, but I absolutely loved Dubfire's after-hours mix from Toronto.
As for their split, it kind of made me realize that it wasn't Deep Dish that I disliked, but that it was Sharam. Everytime I've seen Ali I've dug it, and he's also a really cool guy, no ego, just awesome and chill. Sharam is all attitude and glam, both personality wise and music wise. Texi was a great track though, haha.Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish - 2001-12-28 - Live @ +Soda Club Athens, Greece
the last actually really good sets was from dubfire for global radio last year i think and deep dish live at tribehouse 2005 !!Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish - 2001-12-28 - Live @ +Soda Club Athens, Greece
Thanks I've been after this one for a while. I think their 2001 set from Carnival XIII in Moscow was the best thing they ever did by a mile. They never topped it.
I don't suppose you have any of these ones
[0000-00-00] Deep Dish @ The Crypt 069:11 min
[1997-12-31] Deep Dish @ Dinamik Area, Napoli [Italy] 060:08 min
[1998-00-00] Deep Dish @ Ministry Of Sound - Frisky Night, London [UK] 056:21 min
[1999-05-01] Deep Dish @ Clubland Pacha, Buenos Aires [Argentina] 105:19 min
[2000-03-18] Deep Dish @ 1015 - Release, San Francisco, CA [US] 094:15 min
[2000-04-07] Deep Dish @ The End, London [UK] 316:22 min
[2000-04-08] Deep Dish @ Media - Renaissance 8th Birthday, Nottingham [UK] 052:19 min
[2000-08-06] Deep Dish @ Pepsi Sziget/Pepsi Island Festival, Budapest [Hungary] 217:09 min
[2001-01-01] Deep Dish - yoshitoshi.com Promo Mix 217:15 min
[2001-04-01] Deep Dish @ Shine, Belfast [Ireland] 066:53 min
[2001-04-16] Deep Dish @ Shine, Belfast [Ireland] 257:44 minLast edited by chunky; March 18, 2009, 02:39:09 AM.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish - 2001-12-28 - Live @ +Soda Club Athens, Greece
[1999-03-26] Deep Dish @ Ministry Of Sound, London [UK] 059:44 min
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BYY9J6GX
quality not very good compared to what i usually upload.Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish - 2001-12-28 - Live @ +Soda Club Athens, Greece
[2000-04-08] Deep Dish @ Media - Renaissance 8th Birthday, Nottingham [UK] 052:19 min
[2001-01-01] Deep Dish - yoshitoshi.com Promo Mix 217:15 min
have anybody this please ??Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish - 2001-12-28 - Live @ +Soda Club Athens, Greece
Wouldn't mind the one's from Shine as i was there. I was never under the knowledge that it was recorded.Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish - 2001-12-28 - Live @ +Soda Club Athens, Greece
Id like them. I saw DD the night before the Renaissance gig at the NEC. The list came from a guy on Deep Dish's board. The ones I listed are the ones I didn't have I would l like to say he was making some of the sets up but some I managed to track down. And I know 5 hour set from The End, was on The End website back in 2000. My mate recorded an hour of it on cassette, it had a version of Dusted - Always Remember on it that went on for about 40 Min's being mixed in and out again. The bloke that has all these sets isnt sharing either.Last edited by chunky; July 30, 2010, 03:27:44 PM.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish - 2001-12-28 - Live @ +Soda Club Athens, Greece
i'll add my name to the petition for old school ddI wonder if this new healthcare thing covers my pre-existing condition: AWESOMENESS.Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish - 2001-12-28 - Live @ +Soda Club Athens, Greece
I have one DD set that was unlabeled (name) and marked as 1998. Quality is better than most old except for scratchy high treble. Its 1:07:59..
I also have what must be only part of the Pepsi Island set. It's 59:18. Uploading that one now. BTW, Pepsi Island WILL NOT PLAY on Foobar. I almost deleted this file, then tried it on Windows MediaPlayer (which I never really use) and it worked. I don't know about Winamp because I don't have it installed now as it causes blue screens of death. Just too buggy. Quality is about the same as El Divino Ibiza (pretty good).
Finally, I've got a DD El Divino Ibiza set that was unlabelled as far as the date. It is 2:02:05 and quality is not too bad either. Not sure if this is actually 1999-07-29 or not.
Actually, am uploading all three starting with Pepsi Island, 1998 Unknown set, and finally El Divino..I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment