^Great one.
Old Flyers
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Old Flyers
Just wanted to bump this thread up, because its a great one and needs more!!!!
I recently pulled out all my flyers, mostly from the New Orleans scene. I have a few from NYC and Houston(thats the recent ones).
I had all of them professionally laminated and they came out real nice. I will take some good pictures and post a few of them soon.
In the meantime, feel free to post more, its great seeing flyers from all over the world.Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Re: Old Flyers
Sydney Australia NYE 92
Not a bad lineup for back in the day also had a 32 cab TMS-3 plus subs per side sound system in the main room. Absolutely crushing sound.Attached FilesComment
-
-
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.







Comment