Nice Didi! I imagine you booked time off work for this! Have fun tonight girl! Here's hoping for another 7 hour set for you!
Fao didi
Collapse
X
-
Re: Fao didi
It was a new concept from one of our big promoters. They have one really good Dj play from start to finish in this venue on the top of one of Melbourne's best buildings. Max 250 people. Hernan was the first.
For some reason though they had him start at the same time as the doors opened, so he was playing to an empty room when he started. Good thing was that there were two of us up first so we got to say hello
He played pretty downbeat at first, while the people came up, then just slowly built and was totally amazing!! He finished off with the Danny Howells track that is the first release on sudbeats.
Chanty I'm not sure how I would stand up to another 7 hours tonight.
I am on such a high from last night I still haven't slept !!!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Fao didi
nice!It was a new concept from one of our big promoters. They have one really good Dj play from start to finish in this venue on the top of one of Melbourne's best buildings. Max 250 people. Hernan was the first.
For some reason though they had him start at the same time as the doors opened, so he was playing to an empty room when he started. Good thing was that there were two of us up first so we got to say hello
He played pretty downbeat at first, while the people came up, then just slowly built and was totally amazing!! He finished off with the Danny Howells track that is the first release on sudbeats.
Chanty I'm not sure how I would stand up to another 7 hours tonight.
I am on such a high from last night I still haven't slept !!!
did you get to show him your Hernan tattoo
Comment
-
Re: Fao didi
^^^ The way urban myths start
You know how often you guys seem to run into famous Djs in the toilets, well some boys from Geelong not only ran into him they photographed it !! 

The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Fao didi
I was coming to tell you. !!
He just totally owned Brown Alley. !! Tore the roof off!! He was amazing!! I don't think I have ever have seen him enjoying himself more . I'll swear he actually looked younger!!
It was so exciting to see him come on to a full dance floor of very up for it people !! Completely different set.!! 4 hours of pure Party!!
There were tracks from the night before but his programming was totally different, and of course perfect, as was his mixing 
You will be pleased to know he did throw a few really good techno tracks in there.
Was looking forward to it all so much, and it just so exceeded my expectations, that I feel a little sad it has come and been and gone !!
Every time I think he couldn't possible do better, he just does!! He works so hard!
Reports from Sydney are just as good
Prior to the nights the promotion and hype seemed to be on other Djs, since, it is all about Hernan.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment