Public holiday in South Africa - National Braai (barbecue) Day!
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
^^^ Who !!!The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
guys....I am pretty high now, but I was discharged from hospital a few hours ago for being in a car crash with out a seatbelt with a speeding driver...
my head was an inch or so from their boot and spoiler when ee made impact...I was still picking glass out of my ears after leaving the hospital for shock.
we had been driving for about 45 seconds tops.
I know I am the maniac on this site...but guys..please be safe and I rate you all highly.Comment
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
the driver was an English guy who I beat in a bet because he said Scotland's currency was euro...so I guess I was looking for trouble..maybe he was pretending to be Australian..who knows..he had no insurance so he is fuckedComment
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
^^
I'm soooooo glad you're okay nelinho!!
You will use your seat belt from now on, right? wow, disaster avoided!!
Comment
-
-
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
nelinho, take care man!Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment