Herre will post a version that isn't like that. It's not like you can't wait a day more.
John Digweed live @ Bedrock 10.5, Matter, London 09.04.09
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: John Digweed live @ Bedrock 10.5, Matter, London 09.04.09
Mate, really appreicate you posting this hot off the press
The set is mental !! what a nite it was .....role on Bedrock 11
^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^Comment
-
Re: John Digweed live @ Bedrock 10.5, Matter, London 09.04.09
Gosh... does'nt really matter to me at this point!
Holy hell.. the track thats coming in now... with the vocals.... HUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!
JD airing this for us is such an awesome treat.. I can't believe it
~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed live @ Bedrock 10.5, Matter, London 09.04.09
Music from another planet..........Comment
-
Re: John Digweed live @ Bedrock 10.5, Matter, London 09.04.09
Man ... I don't remember the last time I heard a recorded live set from Digweed like this. It just keeps building, fucking 2 hours of cocktease and mindfuck.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed live @ Bedrock 10.5, Matter, London 09.04.09
^^ That's probably the 1st time one of Diggers sets has been described as "fucking 2 hours of cocktease and mindfuck"
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment