If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
we got both of them play in Sydney the next... I'm considering going to this but hmmmm They are playing at Chinese Laundry.. the sound in that cave is yuck yuck yuck.... I dont know why they book people to play there!
"Nobody ever bought a cd because it had a good signal to noise ratio" - 'David Moulton'
Anyone who has seen this amazing producer behind the decks, please let us know what we can expect!! I'm guessing that he isn't shit.
We've been pretty spoilt here in Melbourne-town over the past few months. Guy J, Hernan, Pole Folder and more...... crazy year.
And don't forget that amazing Darkbeat birthday party. I was there for 12 hours and there was music I loved being played somewhere in that place the whole time !!
I had forgotten we actually had a little bit of this forum !!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment