Australia scores 2 goals!!! This group is a fucking war right now!
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Collapse
X
-
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Australia scores 2 goals!!! This group is a fucking war right now!
"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson -
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Let's see here.
French lose early
The US shows up late
and the English face off against the germans.

where in the fuck have I seen this before???you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

It's amazing how we can go from so shit to very good. The chances we created, we could have been 4 nil up. I thought even though Gerrard was out of position he played very well.
Next round we lose after extra time and penalties?
Now where have I heard that before?Comment
-
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Maradona´s face at a press conference yesterday, on the moment he was asked if his constant hugging and kissing of players when they come off the pitch wasn´t a bit... gay...




Comment
-
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
I KNEW the red tops would do the trick!
agreed, it was nice to see them play with heart and determination.. I wish Rooney had buried that attempt and not looked at the linesman expecting to be offside, but still, we got where we need to be
Mike!! shush! lol, you know that was the FIRST thing I thought of when it was apparent we face Germany nextComment
-
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
there were so many positives to take from yesterday and seeing the below fills me with such heart that a win over the old enemy is within our grasp
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment