anyword on the track on minute 18 ... its so amazing
Hernan Cattaneo - Mercuryserver 8th Birthday Exclusive Mix
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Mercuryserver 8th Birthday Exclusive Mix
Credits: djkally Hcforum
1. P. Diddy - Nothing Can Be True (Guy Gerber Rework)
2. Guy Gerber - Hate/Love
21 min- phonogenic_and_sasse-chi_chi
28 min Slok - Say you love me
43 min Bension & Dosem - Northern Response
53 min Larsson - der kleine elefant (dub mix) 8A or 7A
64 min Rodriguez Jr Vs Marc Romboy - Lac De Nivelles
its 8Awww.djalexandar.com
myspace.com/alexandardjComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Mercuryserver 8th Birthday Exclusive Mix
this .... EPIC
Today I saw 47 new members registered on MS, a record on MS history and I was wondering how many of them are new to Hernan? , have they seen him live ? would this be actually the first mix they heard from him ?
As I was thinking about that , this track came on by Diego Poblets_Eliptica and thought this is a track that if hernan would play it live , it would create a moment in the night so deep and emotionally intense that it would be engraved in peoples mind forever .... the breakdown comes on and so does that beautiful melody , he would shake his head from left to right really feeling the music and watching the reaction of the crowd, at the same time some people from the crowd would probably make a loud noise , couples would hug each other , others would just stand staring at Hernan feeling the music most likely with their hand to their chest with emotions running very high ... I would say to all these new members this is why I think Hernan is among the best dj's in the world because he can create moments like this one! , till now if im not mistaken this is the best moment of the whole mix ... amazing track
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Mercuryserver 8th Birthday Exclusive Mix
this .... EPIC
Today I saw 47 new members registered on MS, a record on MS history and I was wondering how many of them are new to Hernan? , have they seen him live ? would this be actually the first mix they heard from him ?
As I was thinking about that , this track came on by Diego Poblets_Eliptica and thought this is a track that if hernan would play it live , it would create a moment in the night so deep and emotionally intense that it would be engraved in peoples mind forever .... the breakdown comes on and so does that beautiful melody , he would shake his head from left to right really feeling the music and watching the reaction of the crowd, at the same time some people from the crowd would probably make a loud noise , couples would hug each other , others would just stand staring at Hernan feeling the music most likely with their hand to their chest with emotions running very high ... I would say to all these new members this is why I think Hernan is among the best dj's in the world because he can create moments like this one! , till now if im not mistaken this is the best moment of the whole mix ... amazing track
wow i will pass your kind words onto Diego many thanks.
The track is available on Beatport as part of the Hype Muzik Winter Collection 2010.Hype Muzik is part of the StrippedMuzikClub stable off 3 labels incl.(Stripped Recordings and Hype Muzik)Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Mercuryserver 8th Birthday Exclusive Mix
The last two tunes are quality!
Especially the second to last one. Beautiful melody, tasty bassline. What a great way to end the set.
Respect to HernanSpeakman Sound - Hold the Line
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Mercuryserver 8th Birthday Exclusive Mix
I don't think there is a single track I don't love
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Mercuryserver 8th Birthday Exclusive Mix
I think i will need to listen this a few times - not immediately grabbing me the same way as the live 2009 mix - love the way that track at 44 mins comes in tho!Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Mercuryserver 8th Birthday Exclusive Mix
I must admit unfortunately...same thing goes for me..I really wasnt feeling this set. At first listen it sounded rather boring and unexpressive but since i love most things Hernan I will give it another go, maybe it just didnt fit my mood at the moment i listened to itComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Mercuryserver 8th Birthday Exclusive Mix
First 28 mins this morning were brilliant - next 28 mins on way home not so. I swear for about 15 mins it's the same beat going on.
Looking forward to the climaxComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Mercuryserver 8th Birthday Exclusive Mix
Someona knows the tracks from 68min to end???? please!!! awesome!!!Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Mercuryserver 8th Birthday Exclusive Mix
Who knows the tracks from 68min to end??
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Mercuryserver 8th Birthday Exclusive Mix
It's definitely a deeper and darker set. But the more I play it the more I love it.
Still waiting for him to do something I don't like
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment