but i don't have time to deal with this bullshit.
can us Normal MSers vote someone off
Collapse
X
-
Well, he does get irritating sometimes, at other times I'm lmao with his crazy divine rantings...I guess after a while it's not funny anymore, no.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway -
-
how bout pataki.. i now believe that he doesn't exist!! ...Comment
-
you have to use a forum for what it is made for + some off topic, easy, humorous stuff always must be possible. But what does a guy like Jesus Christ (Beanz) contribute to all this? Nothing exept the waste of time to notice another ridiculous post and to scroll down further to read the next post.Comment
-
-
What if he started insulting your mother?Originally posted by chatowell i say he stays... everyone should enjoy MS.. if he gets on your nerves just try and ignore his posts :wink:
He said he "fingered" my mother and alll other kinds of really sick bullshit like that. I ignore the little faggot, but it isn't right.Comment
-
Here is exactly what he said about me:
I don't think a normal person would think that is funny, or that he would have the balls to say it to my face.GOD wrote:
Bless this child for he hath not the brain matter to formulate a proper commentary. I fingered his mother when I created her and never put a brain inside of her head. If you look inside her head you will find not a brain but my personal stamp; a giant "ball" of semen. Holy semen.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment