I heard he has sex with his kids...and likes to have shits taken on his chest.
can us Normal MSers vote someone off
Collapse
X
-
AmenOriginally posted by nubreed000My Lord is my shepherd. My Lord is my saviour. My Lord is my father with the fat cock that fits so nicely into my ass.Lend me your weak, your insecure, your low self-esteem and no confidence yet voluptuous women.Comment
-
He likes Cleveland Smokestacks? Hm....nasty bugger.Originally posted by msanchezOriginally posted by nubreed000Imagine if he actually was Jesus? That'd be funny. Instead of travelling the world spreading the Word...he's on a message board pissing people off.
Hah! I could so see that happening in a Family Guy episode.
Too bad he's just some pathetic little tard with a serious personality disorder.
I heard he has sex with his kids...and likes to have shits taken on his chest.
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
I'm loving this ignore list. You guys should have it like on Yahoo chat, where if someone get's ignored so much they get kicked off. No one should have to go and keep seeing that freaking ignore function everytime they look through a thread.Comment
-
I'd like the ignore list if it wouldn't even show that they posted. When I ignore, I want to complete ignore. Not just hide words, but the person tooComment
-
would you also like me to come over there and kiss you good nightOriginally posted by picklemonkeyI'd like the ignore list if it wouldn't even show that they posted. When I ignore, I want to complete ignore. Not just hide words, but the person too
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
do you use your tongue?Originally posted by Encryptionwould you also like me to come over there and kiss you good nightOriginally posted by picklemonkeyI'd like the ignore list if it wouldn't even show that they posted. When I ignore, I want to complete ignore. Not just hide words, but the person too
Comment
-
is that how you've been kissed goodnight for the last 22 years ?? explains a lot of things
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment