If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
With the increased popularity of Sound Cloud among DJs & Musicians we have added a Sound Cloud embedder to [MS] giving users the opportunity to post music from Sound Cloud directly on to [MS] similar to what we do with photos or YouTube videos. This will also give [MS] users the opportunity to browse through sets before deciding whether to download them.
Here is how to use it. Either you type the new tag [soundcloud]URL[/sound..... ] manually or you can use the new icon you see now in the advanced options when you post a thread or reply:
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
I don't suppose there are any plans to add a Mixcloud embedder to MS! What with the demise of Megaupload I imagine other file senders soon to follow. I'm looking at other ways to upload some of the stuff from my hard drive and Mix-cloud mite be one of the options
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment