That's great news. Congrats Clint and welcome baby girl!
congrats clintlove
Collapse
X
-
Re: congrats clintlove
This is FANTASTIC news!!! Congratulations Clint!!!!
I wish you and your new family nothing but the very best xo
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: congrats clintlove
Thanks so much everyone! It's a fantastic feeling to finally welcome her to the world.
Sidney "Sid" Renee Love born 11/2/10, 2:31pm, 7lbs10oz, 20in long
I'll post pictures when we get home.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: congrats clintlove
right on man. i'm sure you'll raise and parent them good. congratulations!(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: congrats clintlove
Congrats!! I know you tried to have me banned but I wanted to be the bigger man and say Congrats.. Enjoy it, it really is a lot of funComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment