A little background: the title for this DJ mix "Above The Horizon" came about while describing this set: the overall feeling I get is I feel like I'm floating on clouds looking beyond the horizon. The title of my track "City of Dreams" came from a combination of: the nickname for Los Angeles (city of angels), the melodies of this track (which came from my dreams, seriously), and the feeling I get from listening to this track (put me in a dream state or in a trance if you will). Well, without further ado, here's the new DJ mix. Enjoy!
DJ Sonix - Above The Horizon
Duration = 69:00 mins.
01. Vadim Dreamer - Around in Circles
02. Moodfreak - Restrained Emotion
03. Incolumis - Sepia
04. Progresia - Sibir
05. Arty - Twilight Tonight (Arty Remode)
06. Peter Liu - City of Dreams
07. Insomnia - Paradise is Here
08. Espen Lorentzen - Delia
09. Taylor & Close - Into Ontario
10. Tom Cloud feat. Antonia Lucas - Silent Sun (DJ Observer & Daniel Heathcliff Dub Mix)
11. Johan Vilborg - Midnight Drive (Anhken Remix)
12. Jon O'Bir feat. Julie Harrington - Never Enough
MP3 Download link:
File Size: 94 MB
Cue file: http://www.djsonix.com/cuefile/DJ_So...jsonix_com.cue
More at: http://www.djsonix.com/mixes/

