I don't understand how it works.
Find members who have similar tastes in music
Collapse
X
-
Re: Find members who have similar tastes in music
The custom user title is no given feature for registered users. You need moderation rights to see this option in the User CP.Comment
-
Re: Find members who have similar tastes in music
What !!The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Find members who have similar tastes in music
I survived
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Find members who have similar tastes in music
Yeah you can see it because you have enhanced user permissions as well..not like mods but still enhanced so you can choose it on your own. Before somebody asks why it is like this, here are the reasons:
- Spambots would use it to spread even more of their Spam
- Some members would surely use it in a way we could get sued for lol
- Fun for us would be lost if we couldn't ridicule members anymore by assigning freaky funky titles to them
Last point is most important of course.
Comment
-
-
-
Re:
My hat's off to the top submitters to the Dj Database! I just submitted my first artist (Terry Francis) & it took a bit of time, I must say. Not so much as far as finding links but compiling a decent bio was another story. I didn't want to just cut & paste one bio from RA or something. So, I found several & took bits & pieces, here & there. Plus, adding in some quotes to back up the information. I'm still working on the download section but add him to your list if you wish. Cheers!

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment