I know, had to mis it because of family christmas stuff... I hope the guys that do shows for The Mid bring him sometime
[request] Hernan Cattaneo 2011 mix
Collapse
X
-
Re: [request] Hernan Cattaneo 2011 mix
I know, had to mis it because of family christmas stuff... I hope the guys that do shows for The Mid bring him sometime -
Re: [request] Hernan Cattaneo 2011 mix
Thanks Didi!^^^ He was in Chicago the end of last year .
Still in demo mode . http://podcast.hernancattaneo.com/20...ght-promo-mix/
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: [request] Hernan Cattaneo 2011 mix
Agree totally!! I was playing it yesterday
An Artists Album perhaps ?? Would be really nice
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: [request] Hernan Cattaneo 2011 mix
I'm listening to Masters Series Vol 13 for the first time in a little while... Such a good pair of CDs... Lost mine, but Amazon had the mix for digital download at $1.98... Can't pass that up. Still waitin as well guys and gals :-)Comment
-
Re: [request] Hernan Cattaneo 2011 mix
Amazon don't do digital download for Australia . Not that it matters that much, I have them all on CD anyway. But there would be some I would buy just to listen to if I could. It's just a tad galling that in this day and age of the internet some things are even harder in different parts of the world. We should be truly global now.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: [request] Hernan Cattaneo 2011 mix
I know... I still to this day can not subscribe to the Metrophonic podcast in iTunes because it is not available in US... Also, along time ago Renaissance had a connection with Thrive label here in the US and they would release all there CDs at the same time here as the UK, then that ended and I would have to wait a month before I could order it and wait longer....Amazon don't do digital download for Australia . Not that it matters that much, I have them all on CD anyway. But there would be some I would buy just to listen to if I could. It's just a tad galling that in this day and age of the internet some things are even harder in different parts of the world. We should be truly global now.Comment
-
-
Re: [request] Hernan Cattaneo 2011 mix
Even I'm starting to feel like that
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: [request] Hernan Cattaneo 2011 mix
why dnt anyone on facebook that on here torture the fook outta him and then get all his friends on it to do the same....
Comment
-
Re: [request] Hernan Cattaneo 2011 mix
It's a thought, but I think he might respond better to kindness
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment