It's my 'home' button to access User CP which is where I navigate ms from and keep track of threads and forums I subscribe to.
What happened to the Settings link between My Profile and Log Out?
Collapse
X
-
What happened to the Settings link between My Profile and Log Out?
I'm missing it and I'm logged in.
It's my 'home' button to access User CP which is where I navigate ms from and keep track of threads and forums I subscribe to.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Tags: None -
Re: What happened to the Settings link between My Profile and Log Out?
It looks like Kamal updated [ms] to a newer version, which broke that link. I just bastardized it back into its place until I can investigate if it's a bug with vBulletinComment
-
Re: What happened to the Settings link between My Profile and Log Out?
Thanks!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment