Who needs transitions !!
Hernan Cattaneo - Delta 90.3 FM - 07.05.2011
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Delta 90.3 FM - 07.05.2011
Who needs transitions !!
25 mins
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Delta 90.3 FM - 07.05.2011
i personally think hernan has a big task to try and top the sounds of garcia right now he is on fire
just listen to this if u want to know what i mean
DELTA CLUB with Martin Garcia (http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/djdb.php?id=112) Download: Delta 90.3 FM (2011.04.22) - Delta Club with Martin Garcia [IFSS] (http://www.mediafire.com/?02it39x2z3ri3pa) Guille Quero (http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/djdb.php?id=1250) Download: Delta 90.3 FM (2011
besides 27.9 to 33.5 min
part1 is flawless
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Delta 90.3 FM - 07.05.2011
As you probably would expect,
I respectfully disagree. When Martin actually gives us something in reasonable quality rather than letting crappy radio mixes speak for him it may be possible to evaluate him a little better.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Delta 90.3 FM - 07.05.2011
Number 1 = Hernan
Number 2 = Martin
Number 3 = Whatever
Believe me, everyone in Argentina knows that
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Delta 90.3 FM - 07.05.2011
Even I know that !
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Delta 90.3 FM - 07.05.2011
We need a second hour for this show, Sequential had me spoiledOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Delta 90.3 FM - 07.05.2011
Yeah, it did didn't it
I said somewhere I would almost rather have two hours once a month, except know I waiting a month would be hard.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Delta 90.3 FM - 07.05.2011
did you even download or listen to that set i posted b4 us stated that?? the sound quality if fine now. so quit complaining about the quality. its been resolved. and try out that 4-22-2011 set, i really enjoyed it and would not hype it unless i thought u would like it.
Comment
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Delta 90.3 FM - 07.05.2011
I love both parts, but part one is still my fav... Can't wait for tonight... Just a few more hours. Ive never downloaded a Martin Garcia mix so i will check that out while waiting for Hernan.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Delta 90.3 FM - 07.05.2011
Give a chance to martin,I love both parts, but part one is still my fav... Can't wait for tonight... Just a few more hours. Ive never downloaded a Martin Garcia mix so i will check that out while waiting for Hernan.
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Delta 90.3 FM - 07.05.2011
yes, you won't regret.. pretty unique sound if you enjoy deep dark progressive or whatever is called
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Delta 90.3 FM - 07.05.2011
Whoops ! Sorry !! Thought I was in a Hernan Cattaneo thread ??
JK
Seriously, I have been going back periodically and checking, in all honesty I'm not sure whether I listened to this one. But seeing you have gone to this much trouble to bring it to my attention, and thank you for thinking of me, I do appreciate it. I will go back and download it
Believe me if the sound issues have been resolved I will very, very happy .
I think Martin is a wonderful Dj. I wish I had the opportunity to see him in person.
I am going to do it now !! 
It's taking an unbelievable time to down load.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment