• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Random Thoughts

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
    My friend kept telling me "Cupcake" wine was good. Never heard of it.

"Cupcake Vineyards wines are luscious, creamy, silky, zesty, intense, elegant, decadent, complex…"

sounds interesting enough, but I didn't buy any.
    I've just gotten on to a Cupcake streak with their whites (Sauvignon Blanc specifically) of late. Fantastic wines.

Originally posted by floridaorange
    Have you tried the wine "menage trios?" thats like our go to lately... not expensive, real good wine.

so I am getting these crazy pop -up adds when I login to MS and go to the forum section. anyone else having this issue? I have a macbook pro and have never had pop ups. Its only when I'm on MS.
    Menage Trois are great, one of my fav inexpensive go to wines, including Red Diamond (Merlot, Washington State) and a few others.

BTW What of those pop-ups, I haven't seen one, can you send me a screenshot?
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Re: Way, way too much information

Originally posted by floridaorange
      "if it seems to good to be true..."

these "protein bar" companies feed off naive people looking for a quick fix. "2 carbs?" ummm no. Stick to whole foods, make breakfast the night before. Do whatever it takes, but don't rely on protein bars. They are all crap, unless they are made of whole ingredients, period.

of course, that's just like my opinion. If the bars work for Feather and taste great, and he has 6-pack abs, and feels great, then keep eating them!
      No offence dude but you seem to be reacting from a point of scepticism to protein bars in general without reading the ingredient breakdown I posted. No smoke and mirrors there, it states the amount of carbs.

I'm as allergic to the snake oils out there as anybody, the health food and supplement industry is full of hype and nonsense, so I know where you're coming from.

But for some easy homemade stuff that doesn't require baking, etc, look into raw foods protein snacks, my friend has been making these. You just mix the ingredients together and put them in the fridge.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

The popups are gone Kamal. It was some bug my computer picked up while in DC.

@Feather - the quest bars may be legit. but whole foods > chemicals that act like sugar etc will always be better for your body. But, if you can't get your protein that way, then these Quest bars seem to be a great alternative, along with Victory bars.

Personally, these bars make me crave real sugar later in the day/night... such as ice cream, etc.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• KiwiTollway
          Platinum Poster
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Kamal
          I've just gotten on to a Cupcake streak with their whites (Sauvignon Blanc specifically) of late. Fantastic wines.

Menage Trois are great, one of my fav inexpensive go to wines, including Red Diamond (Merlot, Washington State) and a few others.
          Thanks Kamal for letting me know your opinion of Cupcake wines. My friend enjoys their white wines too. I've never really enjoyed white wines; preferring pink or red. But, I will give both of these labels a try based on your and FL's opinions. I actually rarely drink wine/alcohol, but there are occasions when it's really nice to have some, like when people are over for a visit. This really beats trial & error way of picking out some.

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

I went through a scotch streak in the middle but came to realize it's not really my thing. Unless it's an extremely HOT day, it's cool white wines or reds on colder days. Else it's just chilled beers.
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

I'm not too macho to admit to enjoying a nice white wine spritzer during the summer months. Just add ice and ginger ale or tonic water

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                Platinum Poster
                • Jan 2014

white wine spritzer sounds refreshing!!

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jan 2014

Re: Cupcakes and white wine spritzer

Oh boy, someone is a great title maker. I like them all so far.

Maybe you should write a book? If I'm supposed to take this personally as an "event" like Illuminate said and be embarrassed, you'll have to be more aggressive, because I'm not that kind of person.

okay? okay... night night cupcake

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jan 2014

Don't want to bump this thread up, honestly, but I want to report back that I've gotten some Quest bars and they are definitely not junk and you can tell right away by the taste and texture, no sugar. They will require getting used to for that reason & I can't imagine eating one everyday, wow, they are potent... but, my husband loves the cookies & creme one (yuck to me) while I found the white chocolate & raspberry tolerable for a quick snack in a pinch. And I like that they make you want to drink lots of water afterwards. I know tastes vary, but what's your favorite flavor -- there are so many? Thanks!! They are just what I was looking for.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Nov 2013

How many random thoughts threads do we have.

Comment

• sbando
                        Going back to Romford
                        • Apr 2008

It was a great thread, I posted many personal things. Too bad it's all gone for futile reasons.
                        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                        ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• Hoff
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by sbando
                          It was a great thread, I posted many personal things. Too bad it's all gone for futile reasons.

wheress the real random Thoughts thread ??

how are you sbandd ?

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

Facebook is fighting back I can no longer view any pages unless I join , just get page constantly reloading and I have to kill the page to get out of it .

And I think I might have stop coming here because of the problems here.
                            Originally posted by TheVrk
                            it IS incredible isn't it??
                            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• sbando
                              Going back to Romford
                              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Hoff

wheress the real random Thoughts thread ??

how are you sbandd ?
                              It was deleted by Kamal. I'm ok, thank you.
                              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                              ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• thebanned1
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • May 2009

kamal how much is it going to cost to update this forum ?
                                How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

Working...