• Feb 2009

Re: Hernan Cattaneo: Sunsetstream - 22 de agosto- 18 hrs Buenos Aires hour

God this is good!

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Knightsfan87
      Gold Gabber
      • Apr 2010

Will need to give this a proper listen later when he releases is in podcast form, but from what I've heard today, this is a lot better than some of the past few sets he's done.

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

i only caught the last 2 hours, was pretty good. looking fw to hearing the full set soon in proper quality hopefully!
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

^^^ It's still going

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jStN..._qEy540wO2-z2c

I think the universe just said if I can't hear it neither can the rest of you.
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Just tuned in, nice female vocal track. So he's playing solo for 18 hrs?! Is this some charity drive that's insane.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

^^^ No 18hrs is the time it started in Buenos aires Its a five hour set. In fact it's nearly finished .
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

It seems unfair that even though I can't hear properly I can still hear how fucking bad facebook sound is !!!

Actually Hernan has a lot better reason to be pissed off. He has gone to all this trouble to give us something amazing and the technology let him down.

Comment

• Denied51
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Dec 2016

not sure was it on twitch or not but video is unavaliable right now.

Comment

• jmrecillas
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Denied51
                    not sure was it on twitch or not but video is unavaliable right now.
                    It was on Twitch. I saw through that platform, but I guess is only for streaming, not like YouTube.

Comment

• D.Williams
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Aug 2006

Hernan commented on his Facebook page that we will be able to listen again soon, details coming soon he says

Comment

• Hoff
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
                        It seems unfair that even though I can't hear properly I can still hear how fucking bad facebook sound is !!!

Actually Hernan has a lot better reason to be pissed off. He has gone to all this trouble to give us something amazing and the technology let him down.

Im totally agree di,
                        they had time to make sure the transmission was perfect, those who take care of that

but well, surely we will be able to hear it better as hernán always accustomed us

the thing is . ::: Hernán is totally in another galaxy . ::: pure ultraFine flight with gems after gems in a musical union that only he is capable of creating it,

that flown & continuous Dance so so beautiful !!

Comment

• jmrecillas
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Hoff
                          ::: Hernán is totally in another galaxy . ::: pure ultraFine flight with gems after gems in a musical union that only he is capable of creating it,
                          I have say this zillion of times to my friends and to anyone who listen or reading to me.

Comment

• D.Williams
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Aug 2006

Can be ripped from here if someone who knows how to do that better than me can

Comment

• Denied51
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Dec 2016

Comment

• Denied51
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by jmrecillas
                                It was on Twitch. I saw through that platform, but I guess is only for streaming, not like YouTube.
                                The streamer can publish last broadcast so you can watch it later. But also he can hide it if he wants.

Comment

Working...