John Digweed @ Beatport ReConnect presents ‘Together for Beirut' - 22 August 2020

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DjLellone
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Aug 2009

John Digweed @ Beatport ReConnect presents ‘Together for Beirut' - 22 August 2020

DjLellone's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: John Digweed @ Beatport ReConnect presents ‘Together for Beirut' - 22 August 2020

Thank you!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• lord lucan
      Gold Gabber
      • Jan 2006

Re: John Digweed @ Beatport ReConnect presents ‘Together for Beirut' - 22 August 2020

Fuck me....that's maybe the worst set ive ever heard him play. Ear bleed start to finish.

Comment

• sbando
        Going back to Romford
        • Apr 2008

Awful.
        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
        ╔╝(Ż`v´Ż).......ღ***ღ.*
        ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(Ż`•\|/•´Ż) ☆*゚

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Nov 2013

1. [01] YOUS - 5K Monet [Astralwerks - 00602435004242]
          2. [06] Malek Ales - Collapse [Trapez - TRAPEZ226]
          3. [11] Sebastian Ledher Feat. Micha - Benediction [Mindshake - MINDSHAKE068]
          4. [17] Marco Faraone - Safari [Rekids - REKIDS162]
          5. [23] Truncate - Concentrte (Josh Wink Interpretation) [Truncate - TRUNCATERMX5]
          6. [29] Alex Mine - The Only One [SCI+TEC - TEC223]
          7. [35] Ela Minus - they told us it was hard, but they were wrong. (Fort Romeau Remix) [Domino - RUG1097D3]
          8. [38] Timo Maas - Maasimoto [Senso - SENSO071]
          9. [44] Jacopo Susini - Discover [Break New Soil - BNS069]
          10. [50] The Japanese Popstars Feat. Green Velvet - Matter Of Time (Oc & Verde Remix) [Bedrock - BEDTJPMOTRMX]
          11. [57] ?

Comment

• sbando
            Going back to Romford
            • Apr 2008

He played bloody EDM!!!!1!
            ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
            ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
            ╔╝(Ż`v´Ż).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• marckoza
              Gold Gabber
              • Apr 2009

Moudaber, Ruiz, PanPot, Wehhba, it was a Drumcode vibe party, and the Bedrock boss tried to fit in
              soundcloud

Comment

• sbando
                Going back to Romford
                • Apr 2008

118094862_10157577493964109_2562686068722365103_o.jpg
                ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                ╔╝(Ż`v´Ż).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• PartyInGreece
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Aug 2006

Not sure what people are so mad about....to me it's the same energy level of his Live in Slovenia album....peak time music with more kick driven beats as opposed to more atmospheric progressive house and techno.

It's not a set that featured music I particularly like to listen to, but as was mentioned, he was playing with the likes of Moudaber, Pan Pot, etc...make sense he'd play tracks that sounded like they're part of a Sci-Tec showcase.

Comment

• DjLellone
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Aug 2009

Not so bad for me...funny set.
                    DjLellone's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by lord lucan
                      Fuck me....that's maybe the worst set ive ever heard him play. Ear bleed start to finish.
                      I don't think that there is a single DJ the consistently delivers anymore. Digweed seems more focused on new music all of the time. New doesn't always mean better.

Comment

• lord lucan
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by PartyInGreece
                        Not sure what people are so mad about....to me it's the same energy level of his Live in Slovenia album....peak time music with more kick driven beats as opposed to more atmospheric progressive house and techno.

It's not a set that featured music I particularly like to listen to, but as was mentioned, he was playing with the likes of Moudaber, Pan Pot, etc...make sense he'd play tracks that sounded like they're part of a Sci-Tec showcase.
                        Well as it happens Slovenia is also hands down the worst cd he's ever done too. By a long way as well. So there you go. Both rubbish and belong in the same bin.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                          meat and potatoes
                          • Jun 2004

Not feeling so bad I missed this now given the reviews.

Comment

• psybangas
                            Platinum Poster
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by lord lucan
                            Well as it happens Slovenia is also hands down the worst cd he's ever done too. By a long way as well. So there you go. Both rubbish and belong in the same bin.
                            OMG reading this I can't stop laughing! Tell us what you really think. Glad I missed it as well. Don't think I'll bother either.

Comment

• thebanned1
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • May 2009

@ this thread

gotta give this a listen to now
                              How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

Working...