X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DancingQueen
    AVB FanClub | President
    • Oct 2005

Re: Am I Nuts?!

^^^^thankfully my husband has a good job as well with the hospital, so that was a big factor too....my job has been super supportive & flexible through this time in my life, so I am definitely grateful for that.
    sigpic
    RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
    RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Congrats, well done!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Congrats Karen, getting them back-to-back is the way to go imho. We've just got Rayna this past October and we're already talking about the next one.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Kamal
          Congrats Karen, getting them back-to-back is the way to go imho. We've just got Rayna this past October and we're already talking about the next one.
          had no idea you're a dad too... congrats
          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• KiwiTollway
            Platinum Poster
            • Jan 2014

A good flexible job for both parents makes things easier. Also, find people either in your family or in your community who've raised kids (like, did a good job at it too... lol), love them, and are willing to help out. That's what we did. Our neighbors are like aunts & uncles to our kids now. They don't just babysit, they cook us meals and have gotten so close to our family they'll clean or do laundry for us as well (she's a stay at home mom who just enjoys kids). It's kind of like the "good ole days" maybe like in the 1950s?, where people really helped young families out. People had nannies that were like family back then, even stay at home moms had them. You have to put your "we can do it all" pride aside and open up to help though, which was hard for us in the beginning.

Two is definitely doable for a two-parent family, 3 is a bit more of an adjustment. (hey, these pics y'all posted are adorable!) They say 3 years apart are ideal for harmony in the family... but everyone experiences challenges -- part of maturing. We're lucky we live in a really good area full of good people though, not full of transients or crime infested. Your son will feel jealous from time to time, but soon he'll have a playmate and love it... you'll get to see him take a leadership role, it's fantastic!! All good, you'll see!!! Your news makes me want to have another... haha Best time in your life!!!

Comment

• DancingQueen
              AVB FanClub | President
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
              Congratulations!! Not nuts at all. I'm raising my sisters kids, she passed away 5 yrs ago in a car accident. I was unprepared for how much work it is, and I had lots of cousins and siblings. Being one of the younger siblings in my family, I guess everyone else did most of the work and took care of me. So taking care of children (or anyone) is rather new to me, but I love it. I have less time to take care of myself (the way I used to), but I believe this is one of the greatest jobs on earth and it's only for as long as they're needy little kids, so I don't mind. Kids keep you truthful and humble. They just lay things out for you and give you a new perspective on everything... especially kindness, I've found. If you're irritable, overwhelmed, or resentful, your kids will end up being kind of bratty I think, because they require alot of thoughtful, kind interaction and self sacrifice -- not everyone is cut out for. JMO Enjoy!! Blessing on it's way!!
              I somehow didn't see this comment earlier......that is so sad what happend to your sister, but so incredibly admirable of you. Stepping in to raise her children is a truly beautiful selfless act of love & kindness.
              sigpic
              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Comment

• DancingQueen
                AVB FanClub | President
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Kamal
                omg I love that name!
                we started talking about it when Brodie was about 4/5 months old.....decided if it happend by the time he was 2, it was meant to be
                sigpic

Comment

• unkle
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Mar 2007

Congratulations Karen, Awesome pic.
                  All the best for you and family.

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by DancingQueen
                    I somehow didn't see this comment earlier......that is so sad what happend to your sister, but so incredibly admirable of you. Stepping in to raise her children is a truly beautiful selfless act of love & kindness.
                    Nice of you to say, but I've always loved them & they're my flesh & blood so it comes naturally to take good care of them... they are part of her that still here. I'm just honored she wanted them to go to us. You'll be fine!!

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Congratulations. !!
                      Originally posted by TheVrk
                      it IS incredible isn't it??
                      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                        Anyone have Styx livesets?
                        • Jun 2004

yay - Congrats. two under two is gonna be hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cute pix.
                        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• DancingQueen
                          AVB FanClub | President
                          • Oct 2005

Thanks again everyone!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Originally posted by thebanned1
                            had no idea you're a dad too... congrats
                            Thanks Dom

Originally posted by DancingQueen
                            omg I love that name!
                            Thanks, yea she's just as cute as her name (at least I think so ) - here she is on her 3rd month b'day (just a few days ago)

Raynzie-1.jpg
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                            Originally posted by ace_dl
                            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Garrick
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

congrats karen! i'm excited for ya!!

kamal - she's cute! and looking inquisitve.
                              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
                                I'm merely a humble butler
                                • Dec 2005

She's a beauty Kamal and look at all that hair wow! My son looked pretty jondisy still at 3 months . Congrats bro!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...